Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2007, 04:58 PM   #16
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: BREAKING NEWS.....Joey Porter cut by the Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

I say stupid things for jokes (ie. Durant)....Pleezebelieve is just that stupid.

Unbelievable.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:08 PM   #17
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Who cares. Braking news: Jamaal Lewis was waived.
That's because Jamal Lewis is trash.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:13 PM   #18
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

If I'm Jerry Porter today I'm happy to be let go by the Steelers!!
Now he gets to sign with an actual contender, the Steelers have no chance of making the playoffs anyways. I hope my Cardinals make a move for him.
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:18 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
That's because Jamal Lewis is trash.

You cant be serious?

Quote:
If I'm Jerry Porter today I'm happy to be let go by the Steelers!!
Now he gets to sign with an actual contender, the Steelers have no chance of making the playoffs anyways. I hope my Cardinals make a move for him

Pitt has a better chance to make the playoffs than the Cards even IF they were to sign Porter.

Thank GOBB this is a basketball msgboard and not a football one. You dudes are clueless.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:25 PM   #20
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You cant be serious?

Pitt has a better chance to make the playoffs than the Cards even IF they were to sign Porter.

Thank GOBB this is a basketball msgboard and not a football one. You dudes are clueless.
, all you do is talk out of your ass. You're trying to argue with me about Porter being overrated when noone tried to quantify his talent in the first place. So how can we debate somethings that's not up for an argument to start with?
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:26 PM   #21
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You cant be serious?

STUPID!!! The Steelers have not shot at the playoffs next year, They play in arguably the most competitive division in the AFC..

My Cards on the other hand play in the pathetic NFC West and have a shot at winning the division next year!!

GOBB, Just STFU!!
Old 03-01-2007, 05:27 PM   #22
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

i hope dallas signs him
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:30 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yea Cards win the divison. Riiight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
, all you do is talk out of your ass. You're trying to argue with me about Porter being overrated when noone tried to quantify his talent in the first place. So how can we debate somethings that's not up for an argument to start with?

Damn you really are stupid. Feel sorry for your future. No I'm telling you this ISNT BREAKING NEWS.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:30 PM   #24
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
STUPID!!! The Steelers have not shot at the playoffs next year, They play in arguably the most competitive division in the AFC..

My Cards on the other hand play in the pathetic NFC West and have a shot at winning the division next year!!

GOBB, Just STFU!!

Thats what they say about the Cardinals every year but they never produce and wont until they get a line. And the Steelers WILL make the playoffs next year i will garuntee it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:40 PM   #25
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
And the Steelers WILL make the playoffs next year i will garuntee it.

Stupid, the only way the Steelers make the playoffs next season is if they relocate them to the NFC north! But since you garuntee it, I guess we can expect the announcement from Roger Goodell that this indeed will take place.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:46 PM   #26
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Carolina better try to pick up Porter or A.Thomas from Baltimore...their weak position on defense is the linebacker core...Morgan is always injured and I want Thomas Davis to start hitting people at the safety position.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:46 PM   #27
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NFC North? Did the Bears not just make the Superbowl?

(I'm a Vikings fan, no Bears homer, just mentioning common sense)
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:51 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
Stupid, the only way the Steelers make the playoffs next season is if they relocate them to the NFC north! But since you garuntee it, I guess we can expect the announcement from Roger Goodell that this indeed will take place.

It is probably a bit of homerism mixed in with my comment due to the fact that im from Pittsburgh but i still think we will make the playoffs. We can pick up a LB or DB in the draft. Big Ben will rebound as long as he just chills this off season and stays off his bike(i dont really see how he can play any worse).
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:55 PM   #29
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Players Who Have Been Relased.

-Joey Porter
-Joe Horn
-Jamal Lewis
-LaVar Arrington
-Eric Moulds
-A. Thomas

Rumor is Giants are trying to Get Willis From The Bills to replace tiki. Also Nate Clements or Thomas might end up in a Giant Uniform

Last edited by HaNdLe ThE RoCk : 03-01-2007 at 06:06 PM.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Players Who Have Been Relased.

-Joey Porter
-Joe Horn
-Jamal Lewis
-LaVar Arrington
-Eric Moulds

Rumor is Giants are trying to Get Willis From The Bills to replace tiki. Also Nate Clements or Thomas might end up in a Giant Uniform

Lots of releasing...you only touched the tip of the iceberg. Drew Bledsoe (no shock) was cut.

Nate Clements wont end up a NYG. Wake up, stop dreaming.

Last edited by GOBB : 03-01-2007 at 06:00 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: