Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2007, 09:10 PM   #16
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation
Default Re: Popeyes or KFC?

Chick Fil A ain't a legit fried chicken fast food joint. I like Popeye's
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:12 PM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
anyone have a Sonics near them? i keep seeing the commercials and the stuff they have look good. but no Sonics exist near New York City, and I heard only white suburbs in the Midwest have Sonics.

Same i want to go there but i live in Pittsburgh and there are none around. I heard that they had Sonics down south.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:23 PM   #18
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
anyone have a Sonics near them? i keep seeing the commercials and the stuff they have look good. but no Sonics exist near New York City, and I heard only white suburbs in the Midwest have Sonics.

i have sonic. Thats where all the 15-16 yr olds go especially the 16 year olds. Once they get a car, they go there everyday. The food gets old after awhile but i like their cheer limeades
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #19
The_Masterplan
Banned

but **** popeyes and KFC. WILLIAMS CHICKEN IS WHERE ITS AT.

LOL ghetto city right there at williams
Old 03-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #20
The_Masterplan
Banned

but **** popeyes and KFC. WILLIAMS CHICKEN IS WHERE ITS AT.

LOL ghetto city right there at williams
Old 03-01-2007, 11:01 PM   #21
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

any of you rockets fans here in houston should try this local chain called frenchies. pretty good ****, although most locations are in the ghetto

popeyes is my choice, although popeyes in new orleans is better then popeys here in houston. Tuesday special: 89 cents for 2 pieces dark, cant beat it!
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:04 PM   #22
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

that reminds me in the 90s when Mcdonalds would sell hamburgers for 19cents and cheeseburgers for 29 cents
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:28 PM   #23
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Popeyes is far better. KFC is sometime too oily and less flavor....
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:29 PM   #24
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:

We got Sonics here. They have the biggest selection of drinks I have ever seen. Lot's of different food items too. Great place.

And whoever mentioned Long John Silvers was dead on. They have the best chicken planks. Just too expensive.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:29 AM   #25
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

never had Popeyes. sound good though. We have a KFC here. so that'll work

The nearest big city close to me had a Sonic. They had some delicious hamburgers. The setting was kinda different too. it was an outdoors/drive in resteraunte. You ordered your food, and ate it in the car. pretty sure the waitresses wore roller skates too, (when it first opened).

they've closed down now though.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:41 AM   #26
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

POPEYES hands down... it's not even a contest.... (notice how the only people saying KFC also say they haven't tried Popeye's yet?)

Williams Chicken is good too... but it ain't no Popeye's
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:09 AM   #27
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Popeye's all the way!!
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #28
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far

If it's a choice between them two, I would definitely go with Popeyes...KFC's "chicken" doesn't taste like chicken. I go to KFC for their Hot Wings or Honey BBQ Wings, but that's it. Those of you here on the West Coast, especially in the Los Angeles area, know about Albertson's supermarkets and pretty much all their stores have a deli section. To me, they make the best fried chicken just as good, if not, better than KFC, Church's, Popeyes, Louisiana (local chicken joint throughout the L.A. area; not sure if they're anyelse in the USA), or anybody else.
ShawnieMac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #29
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

you do know KFC's popcorn chicken is basically fried pieces of chicken skin... right?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:21 PM   #30
Cameron James
Banned

Cameron James has an OK reputation so far

bon chon chicken is the best, man. non greasy and tasty. once you try it you will never want another piece of KFC/popeyes.
Cameron James is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: