Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Sex & Relationshipz Talk w/ tha Fresh Luv Doctor Thread

This Thread right here iz indeed self explanatory. In this thread you can call me tha "Fresh Luv Doctor" and I will try my best to help your sex and realtionship life. Sex and relationshipz are a major part of life and it brings major obstacles full of satisfication and unsatisfaction. If you need to ask a question about a certain gurl that you are trying to hook up with, have sex with, are do something extra spicy to make tha relationship fun and exciting, or just ask general question about sex and relationshipz that you want know or talk about dont hesitate to call on me, tha "Fresh Luv Doctor". I will be gladly to help anybody on their situation, and dont get upset if I cant get to everybody at first, because I soon will get back to you, and dont be extra stupid with your questionz either . Let tha damn fun begin!!
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:57 PM   #2
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation
Default Re: Sex & Relationshipz Talk w/ tha Fresh Luv Doctor Thread

BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:58 PM   #3
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Sex is overrated bro!
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:00 PM   #4
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Explain me the paradox of girls gettin gpleasure out of the dude when he's selfish and usin her like an object and girls gettin annoyed at the pleasing dude when he puts her pleazu befo his.

Explain me.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:02 PM   #5
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Sex is overrated bro!
not really, it depends on how u use your motion in that gurls ocean, especially with tha certain moves and certain touches you and that gurl makez, it definitely can be quite satisfying.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:05 PM   #6
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Explain me the paradox of girls gettin gpleasure out of the dude when he's selfish and usin her like an object and girls gettin annoyed at the pleasing dude when he puts her pleazu befo his.

Explain me.
Girls love dominant alpha males.

All about security, girls are attracted to men who are leaders. But you already knew that.

Your mom told you she was annoyed with what I did with her the other day?

That ****n' bitch.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:08 PM   #7
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Uh yes, thank you, doctor. Uh... how do I convince my significant other or 'relationshipz' as you call it to let me tit f*ck her big-tittied best friend without causing a rift in said... relationz?

Thank you in advance.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #8
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected poster

go home cecil, you're drunk
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:12 PM   #9
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Explain me.
Some of those gurlz are definitely insecure and wanted to be dominated just like budadiiii said, they want to feel helpless like a baby so they wont have to do tha work, which been taught by their moms and stupid ass tv shows, reality tv shows and movies that you see today. You can change some of their hearts and mindz but some will be extremely difficult, its just part of life bro.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:12 PM   #10
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

How do I find the g-spot?
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #11
cuad
kings fan

cuad has not been impressing people

Hi Fresh Kid, thank you for making this thread.

Could you outline for me the best strategy for getting in bed with your mom and the best strategy for getting with your sister(s) (if you have any).

Will rep for a thoughtful answer. Think about it, Fresh Kid. How would you get in bed with your mom?
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #12
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Uh yes, thank you, doctor. Uh... how do I convince my significant other or 'relationshipz' as you call it to let me tit f*ck her big-tittied best friend without causing a rift in said... relationz?

Thank you in advance.
Well it dependz on how freaky and gitty your significant other iz.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:16 PM   #13
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad
Hi Fresh Kid, thank you for making this thread.

Could you outline for me the best strategy for getting in bed with your mom and the best strategy for getting with your sister(s) (if you have any).

Will rep.
um..... let me see...... not even in your damn dreamz who's next?
Old 01-07-2014, 09:18 PM   #14
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
Well it dependz on how freaky and gitty your significant other iz.

On the freaknik scale I'd give her about a 7.5

But still a no go with letting me free my willy all over her girl's big door knockerz.

I think I want a refund, 'Doctor'
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:18 PM   #15
Le Shaqtus
Knights, Jags, Magic

Le Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation hereLe Shaqtus has an incredible reputation here

Sex is fun as shit.

Although me and my girlfriend kinda had a scare even though she's on birth control so we gotta start using condoms now -____-
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: