Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2014, 09:41 PM   #16
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Fresh Music Reviewz Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and White
Nah man, I don't like Drake, Lupe Fiasco is my man
I cant get mad at you there, he's nice
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #17
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Actually read it lol. Agree with your assessment on Drake Mr. Fresh
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:20 PM   #18
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Actually read it lol. Agree with your assessment on Drake Mr. Fresh
thank you mr beasley and thanx for agreeing, I just had to be honest
Old 01-08-2014, 10:34 PM   #19
GASOL IS GOAT
Banned

GASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputationGASOL IS GOAT has a bad reputation

People still listen to Drake?

Nikka hasn't been relevant ever since Lil B dissed him in his track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVHI5guRg0o
GASOL IS GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:56 PM   #20
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASOL IS GOAT
People still listen to Drake?

Nikka hasn't been relevant ever since Lil B dissed him in his track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVHI5guRg0o
lil B sucks but he was ok in this video, how that happen?
Old 01-20-2014, 12:14 AM   #21
Fresh Kid
Banned

#2. Rick Ross and Jay- Z- Devil is a lie (single)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ75qdx-7Ro

Rick Ross iz one of tha most popular rappers out now and I don't understand why. He a fake biggie and his lyricz are horrible, especially since he raps different storiez of himself knowing damn well he wasn't no drug lord he was a damn prison guard thats one of tha reasonz why I don't respect him and anybody in MMG.

Jay Z iz an overrated legend and a scumbag. Only reason why he's at tha spot he's at now iz bcuz biggie and pac died plus Nas became a damn coward and decided to kiss tha fake HOVA's ass. Plus he hate Jesus which iz not good in my book at all

This song "The Devil is a Lie" iz straight up a big lie in itself. Again, like many of these mainstream songs today, I like tha beat but not that much. Rick Ross' lyrics iz trash again braggin' about money again and how he a kingpin when it comes to makin' bread wit corny linez tellin' niguhz to bow headz cuz its time to pay tithes and sayin' he's tha truth, so dat means rick ross iz on God's side??.Rick Ross iz lyin! .

Jay- Z lyrics iz trash az well talkin' about it have to be tha illuminati for a black man to succed like come on dr. camel lipz, people know u are one of tha illuminati's biggest puppets in tha damn world, there's hundreds of videos proving you and rick ross worship satan and you wanna act like you are innocent. Now you wanna shout out "devil iz a lie" but you worship money az well, want niguhz to call you tha damn king. This terd got tha nerve to say he dont phuck wit tru religion and talkin about black jesus helped get him started and you turned tha stove up, turn tha stove up for what? killing your own kind and own kind's mindz?? admit it sean dat tha devil got your dumb ass started u damn hypocrite. Man, Im not even guna go further on this niguh Jay-z.

I give this trash ass song 4/10 jut because of flow and beat. So far rap iz taking huge L's in 2014 and itsmakin' me mad. I promise I will review better music and albums and mixtapez in tha future. Real rap please come back. What you think about dis song?
Old 01-20-2014, 12:40 AM   #22
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

wait people think Drake has Bars???

obviously not a fan of Drake but of all things to praise him on i would think bars would be low on the list.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:44 AM   #23
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
wait people think Drake has Bars???

obviously not a fan of Drake but of all things to praise him on i would think bars would be low on the list.
exactly. Drake has no bars ever since he signed with young money in 09 it got worse and worse for him lyrically
Old 01-20-2014, 10:39 AM   #24
16X
Banned

16X has decent reputation16X has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Drake is the top rapper/singer in the game right now.

He shits on your favorite rapper!
Wow. You've just lost all credibility when it comes to talk about rap.

Nice reviews Fresh Kid
16X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:52 AM   #25
Fresh Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16X
Wow. You've just lost all credibility when it comes to talk about rap.

Nice reviews Fresh Kid
yea he definitely did and thanx bro, more iz coming soon tho
Old 06-05-2014, 05:00 AM   #26
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh

Real14 has decent reputationReal14 has decent reputation

More music reviewz coming soon... stay tuned
Real14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:18 AM   #27
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Review that new 50 album kid
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:21 AM   #28
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
Review that new 50 album kid
I got you on dat
Old 08-30-2014, 01:47 PM   #29
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh

3. 50 CENT- ANIMAL AMBITION ALBUM REVIEW (2014)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elkDL2XMTxE

I know I'm mad late on this review but hey I decided to review it anyway plus I owed it to my niguh rondoooooooooooo. 50 cent to me had 2 classics in his whole career and its obviously "Get rich or die trying" and "The Massacre". 50 CENT is a good businessman but lets face it his time as a ill rapper is long gone just like LeBron's hairline. Tha rap game is so phucked up and wack these dayz that 50 cent today can be one of the top 10 mainstream best lyricists today and that's pretty damn sad, 50 iz average at best. These dayz 50 trying his best to stay relevant especially with antics on dissing his ex boyfriend flyod calling him illiterate saying he cant read a damn harry potter book, damn 50 .

This album is okay. I think its better than" before I self destruct" which came out in 2009 which don't say much. Positives for this album are 50's flow, hooks, beats, jadakiss and styles p surprising features. Jadakiss definitely surprised me for even being on this shady niguh's album tho especially when he destroyed him in 2005 with tha beef they had. It reminds me of Nas kissing jay z ass years after he ethered him in 01 . Jadakiss still had one of the best verses on this album, that's what I will always respect about him, his consistency of nice and gritty lyrics.

Kidd Kidd aka tha new member of G-unit, was horrible. What was that niguh 50 thinking . This wack niguh was featured on like 4 to 5 songs and nearly messed up that 50 and jada song. Styles P and trey songz did their thang on this tho. 50 has fallen off tho, he tried sometimes to get his prime flow and demeanor back but its over for that niguh. Hang it up 50, throw in that damn towel, itz ova! I still give this album a gracious 6/10 tho and already told you tha reasons that save this album. Good listen but if you want prime 50 to return and if you want to hear amazing lyrics than my condolences . What you think about this album?

Last edited by Real14 : 08-30-2014 at 01:57 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: