Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 12-05-2013, 05:36 AM   #1
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What brand of basketball are you using right now?

Just recently bought a Molten GG7 last August. I love using this ball because of the grip, and it's pretty much very durable. I think it will last for very long time.

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #2
W_Shadow
Can barely lace up my sneakers

W_Shadow has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What brand of basketball are you using right now?

I've been using a nike true grip for more than a year. I'm very happy with it.

W_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:50 AM   #3
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Underballer is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUnderballer is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i've been using this same wilson solution indoor only ball for more than 4 years now lol. it's completely run out of grip now and its all smooth. i always get complaints about it when people shoot around with it, and people NEVER want to use it as the pick up game ball now lol. i'm contemplating getting a new ball, but i find it hard to say good bye to this ball since i've had it for so long lol. and if i do get a new one, what should i do with this ball? keep it around my house as a trophy? lol
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:40 AM   #4
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

All I ever play with.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916

All I ever play with.
The best basketball there is, anything else is shit
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #6
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

^^^ TF-1000 isn't bad and I feel balls have come a long way (I felt some Nike ball the other day and it was pretty nice), but indeed nothing realy compares to the Evolution.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:02 PM   #7
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
^^^ TF-1000 isn't bad and I feel balls have come a long way (I felt some Nike ball the other day and it was pretty nice), but indeed nothing realy compares to the Evolution.
The splading ball? It is decent, but the Wilson ball has that "sticky" feel, just feels right (no homo)
Old 12-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #8
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Just bought the Wilson Evolution Ball, will see what it's like once it arrives.
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #9
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Just bought the Wilson Evolution Ball, will see what it's like once it arrives.

Where you get it and how much?
Balls in Canada are easily $30 more lol
Old 12-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #10
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse

Where you get it and how much?
Balls in Canada are easily $30 more lol

Ebay $80 froma legit seller.

In Australia you're looking at paying anywhere between $100-$130 for a good basketball, so $80 was great + free shipping.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #11
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

Quote:
Ebay $80 froma legit seller.

In Australia you're looking at paying anywhere between $100-$130 for a good basketball, so $80 was great + free shipping.
Oh damn, yeah Balls here are like $80... In the States I seen some good ones for $55
Old 12-09-2013, 02:55 AM   #12
And1AllDay
I brick open layups

And1AllDay has an OK reputation so far

Spalding Never Flat lol

All of you guys have some nice/expensive basketballs!
And1AllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #13
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:

All I ever play with.

This. Costs a lot but it's worth it.

I rarely bring my ball in gyms due to people stealing and whatnot
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #14
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
This. Costs a lot but it's worth it.

I rarely bring my ball in gyms due to people stealing and whatnot

That grinds my gears, people stealing your ball. It's like, you bring a ball so you can all play, and if you don't bring the ball, no one does.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #15
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
That grinds my gears, people stealing your ball. It's like, you bring a ball so you can all play, and if you don't bring the ball, no one does.

Yea man it sucks cause the balls in the gym always suck
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: