Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-15-2014, 04:56 AM   #31
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2014 Australian Open of Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Wawrinka looking like an elite player. Some of the best ground strokes I've ever seen.
He is an elite player. Dude is an absolute beast when he's on his game. Is he in Djokovic's half? Their past two slam matches have been insane, a rematch of their AO match from last year would be sick
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:00 AM   #32
Sgt. Brody
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Sgt. Brody is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

Maria Kirilenko is the hottest tennis player imo. Can't believe she married that hockey dude Alex Ovechkin. Not sure what she sees in him.
Sgt. Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:41 PM   #33
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Brody
Maria Kirilenko is the hottest tennis player imo. Can't believe she married that hockey dude Alex Ovechkin. Not sure what she sees in him.

I watched Sharapova vs Kirilenko live last year.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:46 PM   #34
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

more pics of hot players and less talking about tennis, please.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:06 PM   #35
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
more pics of hot players and less talking about tennis, please.
Marion Bartoli:

RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:17 PM   #36
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
Marion Bartoli:

not the best pic of her, but i do find her cute.

sort of the nerdy, awkward girl who manages to have her own kind of self-confidence and sexiness. like, a lot more fun and interesting to be with in the long run, and i wouldn't doubt that she's a wizard in bed.

btw, re: thread title,
what are the other kinds of australian opens? australian open always meant tennis to me.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #37
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bartoli aint bad. Loved her fire on the court too... bet she's great in bed.

bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:40 PM   #38
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

bartoli is fat and is annoying

i was referring to something like this

Old 01-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #39
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Bartoli aint bad. Loved her fire on the court too... bet she's great in bed.

that's what i'm talking about!

pleasantly plump, cute face, the thighs, smooth skin.

it's when she neglects the sunscreen that it goes downhill, i guess.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:53 PM   #40
Sgt. Brody
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Sgt. Brody is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
I watched Sharapova vs Kirilenko live last year.

Oh!, Now I'm really jealous! Those two ladies are so gorgeous!

So, I did a little scout:

Petra Uberalova

Heidi El Tabakh

Urszula Radwanska

Laura Robson (classy lady)
Sgt. Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:07 PM   #41
alenleomessi

Quote:
Petra Uberalova

Old 01-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #42
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
...So, I did a little scout:

Petra Uberalova
that means "lots and lots of love."

i would stick with that one if i were you.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #43
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Tennis wags:

Kim Spears

Brooklyn Decker

Ave it.
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:27 AM   #44
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Beauty defeated the Beast

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:00 AM   #45
gigantes
A piece of fluff

good. now someone else can win this major.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: