Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 02-23-2015, 07:32 AM   #1
RoundMoundOfReb
Unbiased Poster.

RoundMoundOfReb is starting to rub some people the wrong wayRoundMoundOfReb is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Exclamation Official LeBron Fan Rep Thread

If the LeBron Family is to ultimately take over/rule Insidehoops Forum: We must achieve high rep/neg power. We will accomplish this by repping each other in this thread until we are full green. Cavs fans are free to participate if they are also LeBron fans.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:40 AM   #2
JT123
unbiased bball fan

JT123 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJT123 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJT123 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJT123 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJT123 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJT123 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Official LeBron Fan Rep Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
If the LeBron Family is to ultimately take over/rule Insidehoops Forum: We must achieve high rep/neg power. We will accomplish this by repping each other in this thread until we are full green. Cavs fans are free to participate if they are also LeBron fans.
I could use some rep
JT123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:42 AM   #3
RoundMoundOfReb
Unbiased Poster.

RoundMoundOfReb is starting to rub some people the wrong wayRoundMoundOfReb is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT123
I could use some rep
As soon as i can You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JT123 again.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:44 AM   #4
Im Still Ballin
Scholar

Im Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Hey fellas,

Just here to show my support
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:47 AM   #5
RoundMoundOfReb
Unbiased Poster.

We need J shuttlesworth, LeBron23 and Jameer to help. They're the only ones with considerable rep.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:12 PM   #6
Roundball_Rock
NBA rookie of the year

Roundball_Rock is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundball_Rock is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundball_Rock is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundball_Rock is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundball_Rock is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundball_Rock is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundball_Rock is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundball_Rock is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
Hey fellas,

Just here to show my support

Same here. The LeBron Family is the only force that still takes the fight to the army of MJ stans--Kobe fans unfortunately gave up the ghost years ago.
Roundball_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:15 PM   #7
Keno
College star

Keno has decent reputationKeno has decent reputation

what's up everyone? i've been inactive lately, but lebron family > ish, lebron > jordan.

Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:13 PM   #8
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

OP, since you're a Raptors fan, why do you think you are a part of the Lebron Family?

Just curious.

This thread blows btw
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:00 PM   #9
RoundMoundOfReb
Unbiased Poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
OP, since you're a Raptors fan, why do you think you are a part of the Lebron Family?

Just curious.

This thread blows btw

While I am a Raptors fan, I am first and foremost an objective/unbiased fan of the sport of basketball. So it's only logical that I would be a huge fan of by far the greatest player of his era: LeBron James.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:02 AM   #10
Cocaine80s
Owner of the BTE

Cocaine80s has not been impressing people

Back when yall were green aint none of you nikkas repped me when i needed it
Cocaine80s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:24 AM   #11
Im Still Ballin
Scholar

Im Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
Back when yall were green aint none of you nikkas repped me when i needed it
I got your back brother.
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: