Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-27-2014, 01:47 PM   #16
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

El Gato Negro is considered somewhat coolEl Gato Negro is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: my thoughts on the cavs

wow times like this its rough watching the cavs. 6 points nothing to say about that, its amost getting to be a lost cause this year. is another trade a must or can this be fixed with the current roster?
El Gato Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:18 AM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Embarrassing.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:56 PM   #18
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

El Gato Negro is considered somewhat coolEl Gato Negro is considered somewhat cool

atleast we finally got to see bennett get some real playing time.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:56 PM   #19
Fab17
I airball my layups

Fab17 has an OK reputation so far

Well...looks like the cavs are in lottery again...quite a shame.
Fab17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:28 AM   #20
Al Thorton
Banned

Al Thorton has an OK reputation so far

embarrassing is right. how many years in a row in the lottery? the only good pick, kyrie, hates you and is ready to leave. maybe home grown will take his talents back to cleveland

#unforgiven
Al Thorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:49 AM   #21
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thorton
embarrassing is right. how many years in a row in the lottery? the only good pick, kyrie, hates you and is ready to leave. maybe home grown will take his talents back to cleveland

#unforgiven
you clearly are not a cavs fan, Bennett was the only bad pick so far and the jury is still out. anyone judging off of one year is a moron. believe what you want about kyrie but regardless he's a cav for atleast two more years, honestly no one wants lebron back anymore than they wanted mike brown back. lastly it took the bulls 8 years to make the playoffs after Jordan left, so realistically there never was a quick fix for the cavs. ps the hawks are no better or any closer to being able to beat the heat or the pacers, what the cavs have that the hawks don't is loads of draft picks and cap space.

Last edited by El Gato Negro : 02-01-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:50 AM   #22
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....nt_say_an.html the ny media seems desperate to steal the cavs players. not sure why?
Old 02-05-2014, 10:54 AM   #23
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

i don't have the link but i did read somewhere that gilbert said he will be getting more involved with the team. implying that he wont let grant ruin the cap space and draft picks the cavs have stacked up trying to save his job. some good news i guess.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #24
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

Bennett almost grabbed his first double double tonight.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:23 AM   #25
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

Well cavs fans they made it to the allstar break with a chance to still make the 8th seed. it will be interesting to see if they can keep the competitive play up. also f the week off and allstar game lol.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:52 AM   #26
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

Not a bad weekend for the cavs, kyrie got mvp and dion should have got mvp. now if they can just learn to play off one another.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:39 AM   #27
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/video/2...diamp4-3161788 interview with the new gm after the trade deadline. im starting to warm up to the idea of this guy being a permanent solution.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:00 PM   #28
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

Two things need to happen before this team goes anywhere, brown needs fired his rotations are inexcusable and jack needs cut his play is inexcusable. Gilbert going to have to suck it up and eat those contracts.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:00 PM   #29
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

Bennett down, three weeks. i like how the mods post the ny loss but nothing on Bennett getting hurt. ish where even the mods troll cavs fans lol.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:34 PM   #30
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...gh-part-040514 this team should be better next year but we shall see, see ya at the q next year. i hope they keep the general manager.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: