Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2014, 11:16 AM   #31
CelticBaller
lite kobe
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: minus the raping and chucking
Posts: 15,440
CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nintendo Wii U has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I want I see some popular releases of titles and more titles being produced otherwise I'll get a ps4. I love Nintendos exclusives.
then buy a ds, the wii u sucks
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:37 AM   #32
JohnFreeman
Boogie
 
JohnFreeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: bye
Posts: 17,859
JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nintendo Wii U has failed

Mario Kart on Wii and N64 was my shit
JohnFreeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:19 PM   #33
Clyde
Local High School Star
 
Clyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,352
Clyde is considered somewhat coolClyde is considered somewhat coolClyde is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Nintendo Wii U has failed

I own a Wii U.....is amazingly disappointing.

Just picked up Donkey Kong last week. It's entertaining, but extremely simple.

Frankly I bought the system to play the next "Xeno" game so I hope that happens.

Also sometime in the future they will release games like Metroid and Zelda.....hopefully sooner than later.

The system has potential to be good....but it will be crapped on by both the Sony and Microsoft platforms in terms of sales
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:33 PM   #34
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DukeDelonte13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,607
DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nintendo Wii U has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde
I own a Wii U.....is amazingly disappointing.

Just picked up Donkey Kong last week. It's entertaining, but extremely simple.

Frankly I bought the system to play the next "Xeno" game so I hope that happens.

Also sometime in the future they will release games like Metroid and Zelda.....hopefully sooner than later.

The system has potential to be good....but it will be crapped on by both the Sony and Microsoft platforms in terms of sales


I'm very happy with mine. I got a good collection of games on it. Cant deny that the nintendo games are super polished and well done. I could care less how it sells i just care if the games are good. I'm the core market for it though.. late twenty something who grew up with nintendo and their IP... I'm the type of guy who would rather play Zelda, Mario, and Kart rather than Call of Duty and Skyrim.

I picked up DK when it came out.. i think it is extremely difficult. Nowhere near finished with it yet.

My biggest gripe is the lack of sports on it. I prefer playing on the Wii U over the PS3 because of the off-tv function but no new sports games are coming out for it. The single player games are phenomenal though. Also couch multiplayer on it is great too.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:19 AM   #35
Rose
slightly upset stomach
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: night pooper
Posts: 34,283
Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nintendo Wii U has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
I'm very happy with mine. I got a good collection of games on it. Cant deny that the nintendo games are super polished and well done. I could care less how it sells i just care if the games are good. I'm the core market for it though.. late twenty something who grew up with nintendo and their IP... I'm the type of guy who would rather play Zelda, Mario, and Kart rather than Call of Duty and Skyrim.

I picked up DK when it came out.. i think it is extremely difficult. Nowhere near finished with it yet.

My biggest gripe is the lack of sports on it. I prefer playing on the Wii U over the PS3 because of the off-tv function but no new sports games are coming out for it. The single player games are phenomenal though. Also couch multiplayer on it is great too.
Zelda news at E3

Tropical Freeze is ridiculously hard for a platformer. I knew it was gonna be tough going into it, because previous iterations have been but damn.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #36
Le Shaqtus
Eat shit USF
 
Le Shaqtus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central Flawda
Posts: 6,408
Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nintendo Wii U has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Zelda news at E3

Tropical Freeze is ridiculously hard for a platformer. I knew it was gonna be tough going into it, because previous iterations have been but damn.

You should play it with another person, shit gets bananas
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy