Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2014, 04:09 AM   #136
FillJackson
I brick open layups

FillJackson has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Matrix is the greatest movie ever made.

I had a crazy ass dream the other night and I think it was after looking at this thread.

I kept hitting my snooze alarm for another ten minutes of sleep and in the dream itself I was half in and out of sleep.

At one point I was sleeping on my couch and I woke up and looked my TV and it was totally different. At that point my front door unlocked and I said Honey, what happened to our TV, but it wasn't my wife. I realized that I someone went into the wrong apartment and fell asleep. I started freaking out and apologized to her and all of a sudden we are having sex.

A bunch of other crazy stuff happened that I can't remember, then I went to walk my dog and another dog came by and was growling at my dog and I'm look at this dog and it's about 5 feet away from me, but I feel it biting my finger. That felt really real. And I couldn't understand how I could be looking at this dog 5 feet from any part of my, but know that it was biting my finger. And I realized that I was feeling things like 20 seconds in the future. The bite felt as real as anything I have ever dreamed.

Then the woman who I had sex with walked by and thanked me for before, but she looked much different, same face, but a much hotter body.

The first half of the dream was a bunch of crazy shit happening and the second half of the dream was like I was kind of aware I was in some weird state like being drugged or hypnotized or something.

Last edited by FillJackson : 01-20-2014 at 04:12 AM.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:23 AM   #137
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
I'm used to everything being sarcastic and I figured you'd know this film if you're a fan of scifi. My mistake.

Absolutely watch this film. It's a must.
oh, okay.

but i'm still going to watch lilya 4-ever first. you know... for the hot sex.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:24 AM   #138
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Matrix is one hell of a movie. No doubt it's action scenes were epic for their time, my favorite part is the concept itself. I remember being mind blown when I first saw the movie at age 12
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote