Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-21-2014, 12:33 AM   #1
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default What is the longest you have gone without social interaction?

Now in my 3rd day. Still have have my sanity, but I feel down. Never gone this long without talking to anyone.

I go back to work tomorrow and I might hang out with a friend so my streak is gonna be broken.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:42 AM   #2
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation
Default Re: What is the longest you have gone without social interaction?

Hey, posting on the internet is still social interaction.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:52 AM   #3
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

For me, the longest I've gone is about 5.3 days. I was hiking in Utah and got my forearm stuck in a boulder and I had to cut it off.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:55 AM   #4
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
For me, the longest I've gone is about 5.3 days. I was hiking in Utah and got my forearm stuck in a boulder and I had to cut it off.
...what? pics?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:03 AM   #5
Angel Face
Six of Six

Angel Face has not been impressing people

Quote:

i believe you!
Angel Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:05 AM   #6
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's not something to randomly joke about.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:07 AM   #7
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You really just gonna leave it at that man? Details.
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:08 AM   #8
Ed Wachter
'10-13, '15

Ed Wachter has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

So roughly 127 hours?
Ed Wachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:08 AM   #9
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Swiss army knife?

they should make a movie out of that...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:10 AM   #10
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Wachter
So roughly 127 hours?

ha!

I feel slow now. I watched that shit in theaters.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:17 AM   #11
JohnFreeman
Bye

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2 weeks. I have better conversations with myself than most people.
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:19 AM   #12
JebronLames
Cleveland LeCavs!

JebronLames is considered somewhat coolJebronLames is considered somewhat cool

Went 4 months with barely any interaction. Going to school, and living by myself. Class is only required once a week. That was the only day I went to class. One or two exams a week, but I just go in, take the exam, and leave.
JebronLames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:23 AM   #13
wildchild
Banned

wildchild has an OK reputation so far

1 week while doing some underwater reasearch. We were doing some stuff filming how blue whales feed for National Geographic Channel. I got stuck on their feeding zone. Got swallowed by the whale. The other crew members tried to save me but they can't. I lived in the whale's belly for a week it was the worst place ever, foul smell everywhere. Apparently I escaped after the whale sprayed water out of its blowhole.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:33 AM   #14
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild
1 week while doing some underwater reasearch. We were doing some stuff filming how blue whales feed for National Geographic Channel. I got stuck on their feeding zone. Got swallowed by the whale. The other crew members tried to save me but they can't. I lived in the whale's belly for a week it was the worst place ever, foul smell everywhere. Apparently I escaped after the whale sprayed water out of its blowhole.

This is a first, we've got people from all over the world here on ISH, Black White, Asian, Latino but I think you're the first zooplankton...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:43 AM   #15
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

27 years. then i went outside, met a beautiful lady and got married. went back in and now i don't have to go back outside again for social interaction.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: