Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-20-2014, 12:02 AM   #16
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Official Super Bowl XLVIII Thread! Seahawks Vs. Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
In todays pansy league? I'll give them best status. GOAT? Nah

I'll give them best in todays pansy league. But all time status just makes me twist me face. I cant approve it regardless. When I talk best secondaries of all time I'll include them. Tough unit.
If defenses were allowed to be more physical that would only help Seattle secondary.. And it would hurt offenses.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:04 AM   #17
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Number 1 offense vs. number 1 defense
History has defense winning.

This will be great. I want Manning to pull it off to get his last one to go. I like Wilson's character very humble and well mannered person.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:37 AM   #18
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

I just read this great nickname for the Broncos receivers that i haven't heard yet.

The 4 Horsemen vs the Legion of Boom. Damn what a Super Headline.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:49 AM   #19
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Broncos by 10. We cruising to a superbowl baby. If anyone was going to beat us it was going to be the Pats.

u really bandwagonning all the stacked teams now?

I got seahawks, peyton aint doing nothing gainst that d. Sherman got it on lock down
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:51 AM   #20
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
GOAT secondary?

At any rate Denver wins
Yes. Prime even says.

All the rules today for qbs and receivers combined with how much more the league passes, yes. Goat conversation for sure.

Could you imagine lob's stats if league ran it as much as league did 10-15-20 years ago???!!!???? Please.
Bless Mathews is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:00 AM   #21
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

This super bowl matchup reminds me so much of the Bucs vs Raiders in 02.

Raiders had the #1 offense that year, their QB Rich Gannon won MVP.
Bucs had the dominant #1 defense.

We all know what happened. Luckily for Denver, Pete Carroll doesn't have inside info on Denver like Jon Gruden had on Oakland.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:01 AM   #22
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Peyton is gonna shred this defense alive. Quote me.

I don't know man. Legion of Boom is legit.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:04 AM   #23
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
I just read this great nickname for the Broncos receivers that i haven't heard yet.

The 4 Horsemen vs the Legion of Boom. Damn what a Super Headline.

I've gotta say, that's bad ass.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:08 AM   #24
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Have we ever had a super bowl where we had the #1 offense in both points and yards go up against the #1 defense in both points and yards?

I could have sworn it happened in '02, but the Raiders had the #2 offense in points, #1 in yards.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:35 AM   #25
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Moreno about to bring home that Super Bowl MVP.

Gore with THE BEST run blocking O-line was completely shut down today. Denver has 0 chance beating the Seahawks while running the football. Ball is the better runner although Moreno is more valuable

Thomas(both), Decker are big and quick but they will be invisible when the defense starts being physical like Seattle

Wes Welker will be the difference maker IMO. He is one tough dude and will be interesting to see who will guard him
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:53 AM   #26
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
Gore with THE BEST run blocking O-line was completely shut down today. Denver has 0 chance beating the Seahawks while running the football. Ball is the better runner although Moreno is more valuable

Thomas(both), Decker are big and quick but they will be invisible when the defense starts being physical like Seattle

Wes Welker will be the difference maker IMO. He is one tough dude and will be interesting to see who will guard him
Lol...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:11 AM   #27
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If anyone doesn't think Manning is going to shred apart that defense than I really hope you don't put money on the game.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:29 AM   #28
El Gato Negro
I get buckets.

El Gato Negro is considered somewhat coolEl Gato Negro is considered somewhat cool

nfc ftw this year.
El Gato Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:39 AM   #29
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
If anyone doesn't think Manning is going to shred apart that defense than I really hope you don't put money on the game.

Manning is going to go to work but its not going to be easy. The run game is going to be non-existent and Peyton better hope his defense doesn't get shat on by Marshawn because if the Seahawks go up by two scores or more it's going to be an uphill battle that I don't see Peyton winning.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:47 AM   #30
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
Manning is going to go to work but its not going to be easy. The run game is going to be non-existent and Peyton better hope his defense doesn't get shat on by Marshawn because if the Seahawks go up by two scores or more it's going to be an uphill battle that I don't see Peyton winning.

Stop posting and watch football.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: