Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-20-2014, 02:55 AM   #31
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Official Super Bowl XLVIII Thread! Seahawks Vs. Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
Stop posting and watch football.

I watched football all season and I watched every single Broncos game due to Peyton being on my fantasy team. The run game is successful because teams dont have the pieces to slow down the passing game. If you shut down the run and force a team to be one dimensional, it makes things easier for the defense (obviously). Knowshon Moreno is NOT that good. Montee Ball is actually better but because he's a rookie his pass protection is suspect. The Seahawks can control the clock with their running game. It's been done before by the chargers of all teams and I'd say the Seahawks are better at running the ball than the chargers are. Like I said, if the Seahawks get in the drivers seat it's going to be tough sledding for Peyton and co.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:24 AM   #32
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
I watched football all season and I watched every single Broncos game due to Peyton being on my fantasy team. The run game is successful because teams dont have the pieces to slow down the passing game. If you shut down the run and force a team to be one dimensional, it makes things easier for the defense (obviously). Knowshon Moreno is NOT that good. Montee Ball is actually better but because he's a rookie his pass protection is suspect. The Seahawks can control the clock with their running game. It's been done before by the chargers of all teams and I'd say the Seahawks are better at running the ball than the chargers are. Like I said, if the Seahawks get in the drivers seat it's going to be tough sledding for Peyton and co.

I'm not trying to be mean at all, I'm glad you watch football, but you are so wrong its almost comedic.

Stating that Moreno is NOT that good and the Seahawks control "clock game".

Please, understand football before posting in the football forum. If you want to make a valid discussion before posting, please at least make sense.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:35 AM   #33
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
I'm not trying to be mean at all, I'm glad you watch football, but you are so wrong its almost comedic.

Please, understand football before posting in the football forum. If you want to make a valid discussion before posting, please at least make sense.
Lol. Dude sonned you with FACTS and you try to make fun of dude and back up nothing. No facts.

You're an idiot. Dude is spot on. Lol. Lol.

Cold weather. Best secondary in game. Beast of a running game that can control clock , just like how chargers beat broncos. A Qb that doesn't throw picks. Smart. Makes big plays. Keeps plays alive. Converts on third down.

Smh. Stop poasting and watch football.

Idiot.

Last edited by Bless Mathews : 01-20-2014 at 03:38 AM.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:41 AM   #34
chosen_one6
Earned not given

Quote:

Tell me what Moreno has done before this season?

I'll help you out with that, JACK SHIT. Dude was nothing more than a third down back before this season. Montee Ball is better than he is already and he's a god damned rookie.

I didn't say the Seahawks will control the clock, I said they can. Are you really going to sit here and tell me the chargers have a better running game than the Seahawks? You're going to tell me their defense is better too? Because they did a pretty damn good job against Peyton in Denver.

Not only are you acting condescending and pretentious, you're not even giving any analysis whatsoever. Since you know and watch so much football let's see what you have to say. So far all I've seen is a claim that has no basis at all besides a gut feeling.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:41 AM   #35
zoom17
Banned

zoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yofKMDQWeF0
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:41 AM   #36
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

I've been correct on all my Seahawk game predictions on ISH for 2 years, ever since Russell Wilson was drafted here.

Deferring from making any predictions on this game for now...It's going to be a good game. Lots of respect for Manning and the Broncos.

#RemainingPerfect
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:44 AM   #37
zoom17
Banned

zoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputationzoom17 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
I've been correct on all my Seahawk game predictions on ISH for 2 years, ever since Russell Wilson was drafted here.

Deferring from making any predictions on this game for now...It's going to be a good game. Lots of respect for Manning and the Broncos.

#RemainingPerfect

you predicated they will lose to the Colts and Cards?
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:56 AM   #38
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom17
you predicated they will lose to the Colts and Cards?
Didn't make predictions those games. I was away both times.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:56 AM   #39
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Tell me what Moreno has done before this season

Nothing matters but this season, right?
Old 01-20-2014, 04:04 AM   #40
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

PejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat cool

The NFL has their "Peyton's Legacy" storyline now. Can the great Peyton Manning win the SuperBowl against all odds, against the big bad Seahawks in the same stadium that his brother calls home?

I'm sure you can figure out the rest. If Seahawks fans weren't mad after the Superbowl loss to Pittsburgh, they'll be furious this time around. You'll have refs making it rain with yellow flags up in that bitch anytime someone puts hands on Welker or Thomas.
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:06 AM   #41
chosen_one6
Earned not given

Quote:
Nothing matters but this season, right?

Again, you have nothing to say. G'day to you sir.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:07 AM   #42
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Didn't make predictions those games. I was away both times.

how convenient .. something tells me you're gonna be 'away' for this game too
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:08 AM   #43
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
how convenient .. something tells me you're gonna be 'away' for this game too
I don't make a prediction every game. I deferred from making a prediction @SF too. I am not making a prediction for this game either. Staying perfect.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:13 AM   #44
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

Quote:

Again, you have nothing to say. G'day to you sir.

Explain, please prove me wrong.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:42 AM   #45
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

#RemainingPerfect
That's amazing. #noonebelievesyoubecauseyouarefullofit
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: