Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2014, 05:09 AM   #16
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Ever had phone sex?

I tried it once, there was just some guy telling me i have big balls, king kong balls....I just got big balls.

a waste of money really
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:15 AM   #17
Random_Guy
I rep the Celtics

Random_Guy has a terrific reputationRandom_Guy has a terrific reputationRandom_Guy has a terrific reputationRandom_Guy has a terrific reputationRandom_Guy has a terrific reputationRandom_Guy has a terrific reputation

well, technically phone sex is cool if you dont take two things into account.

1. its expensive as hell
2. the person on the side is usually some ugly old hag lol

edit. oh I thought we were talking about paid phone sex.
well in that case, I retract my statement, I've never had phone sex with my girlfriend, so no comment.

Last edited by Random_Guy : 01-20-2014 at 08:19 AM.
Random_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #18
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tried it with my current GF. we'd reunited online, after dating in HS.

Had a sexy history to reminisce on, but were pretty much stuck (at the time) talking on the phone, texting, & emailing.

it happened one night. it was fun. definitely greased the skids
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #19
JohnFreeman
Bye

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes got me blueballed
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:57 PM   #20
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy
well, technically phone sex is cool if you dont take two things into account.

1. its expensive as hell
2. the person on the side is usually some ugly old hag lol

edit. oh I thought we were talking about paid phone sex.
well in that case, I retract my statement, I've never had phone sex with my girlfriend, so no comment.

Never tried that sort of thing. I've seen Punch Drunk Love.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:22 PM   #21
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've had it before when my girlfriend went away traveling. In the first week of her being away we had phone sex however in the second week I broke up with her. She was traveling for 6 months! Phone sex doesn't do anything for me and to be honest I didn't care about her enough to want to stay faithful for that length of time.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: