Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default On a scale of 1 through 10, how good is life?

for me im at a 3.5
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:53 PM   #2
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: On a scale of 1 through 10, how good is life?

10, just being alive is an incredible thing. It saddens me knowing that I will be dead some day
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:56 PM   #3
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

6/10 I don't have time to enjoy the good things in life right now.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:03 PM   #4
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

10/10. All the work our ancestors have put forth have made this a truly great experience. You have to get yourself under control though and really not let stuff outside yourself effect your state of being too much. It's a balance between calculating and letting go... and realizing that some things are totally unpredictable. Emotions can also be used to magnify experiences and when you have your emotions in check they will only be useful instead of a nuisance.

I think once you get outside yourself too and start wanting to be of service for others it opens up a new world. The time you spend on yourself are magnified that much more. That's what I have found anyway.

Last edited by Swaggin916 : 01-20-2014 at 05:08 PM.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:04 PM   #5
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

after watching the wolf of wall street, i am at 0, maybe 0.5
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:32 PM   #6
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As opposed to non-life? 10/10

Living is 100% better than not existing
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:39 PM   #7
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Compared to everyone in the world? - 8/10

- I'm white and live in the US.

Compared to people my age? - 6/10

- Graduated college, barely any debt, no job in the career I want.

Compared to my ideal version of myself/position I want to be in?

.5/10 - I hate myself and can't pursue anything here.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:39 PM   #8
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

for guys like shitty ... i mean fiddy probably 1/10 as he lives in the shitiest country in europe: bulgaria.

for me 10/10
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:41 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
10/10. All the work our ancestors have put forth have made this a truly great experience. You have to get yourself under control though and really not let stuff outside yourself effect your state of being too much. It's a balance between calculating and letting go... and realizing that some things are totally unpredictable. Emotions can also be used to magnify experiences and when you have your emotions in check they will only be useful instead of a nuisance.

I think once you get outside yourself too and start wanting to be of service for others it opens up a new world. The time you spend on yourself are magnified that much more. That's what I have found anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
As opposed to non-life? 10/10

Living is 100% better than not existing

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:48 PM   #10
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
10, just being alive is an incredible thing. It saddens me knowing that I will be dead some day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916

True, living is always a 10/10, especially in this time. But it can get hard to build a world for yourself to be happy in at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
6/10 I don't have time to enjoy the good things in life right now.

i was at the bowling alley at 10 a.m on a weekday, and their was a bunch of old and happy people enjoying themselves, thats the life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
after watching the wolf of wall street, i am at 0, maybe 0.5
you still have more than him which is your freedom, and health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Compared to everyone in the world? - 8/10

- I'm white and live in the US.

Compared to people my age? - 6/10

- Graduated college, barely any debt, no job in the career I want.

Compared to my ideal version of myself/position I want to be in?

.5/10 - I hate myself and can't pursue anything here.

my ideal self is very attainable but will never reach it. i would easily feel life is a 10/10 if i could get their.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #11
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kill me
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:06 PM   #12
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

10. Life is beautiful. Admire it and cherish it. If you were born handicapped, became handicapped, cherish life and make the best out of it. We have to value what we love most, respect what we hate. Make the best out of life. There is never a guarantee that tomorrow is assured.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:22 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
my ideal self is very attainable but will never reach it. i would easily feel life is a 10/10 if i could get their.

Mine is attainable as well, but priorities shift and who knows if your 10/10 aspirations will satisfy you? An accomplishment alone will not make you happy, you have to be content with yourself as a person and not base it on what you achieve.

I'm actually pretty content, I know who I am, worked through most of my problems, and just want to get in a little better shape. I would be happy just scraping by if I can do what I want for a job... I just have to motivate myself, work hard, and move to an area where I can succeed. Easier said than done though.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:44 PM   #14
Angel Face
Six of Six

Angel Face has not been impressing people

10/10 Life's awesome. It is full of suspense and surprises and that's what made it so great. You'll never know what's gonna happen next. Fasten your seat-belts and just enjoy the ride.
Angel Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 06:50 PM   #15
T_L_P
Ghost of Electricity

T_L_P has a terrific reputationT_L_P has a terrific reputationT_L_P has a terrific reputationT_L_P has a terrific reputationT_L_P has a terrific reputation

As of right now, like a 5, 'cause I just did pretty shit on my Torts exam

Give it an hour or two and I'll be back up to a 10.
T_L_P is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: