Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-01-2006, 02:32 PM   #31
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no matter what you say Balkman was a bad pick
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:29 PM   #32
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
no matter what you say Balkman was a bad pick

balkman was a really good pick, he showed me athleticism and defense in summer league, hes a hustla
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:49 PM   #33
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah well there's tons of guys out there who can be athletic and play decent D in summerleague. when it gets to the real season balkman will chokce, just like the Knicks will choke year after year until around 2010 atleast
Old 08-03-2006, 08:33 AM   #34
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

yeah well there's tons of guys out there who can be athletic and play decent D in summerleague. when it gets to the real season balkman will chokce,Yeah, just like David Lee, right Skywalker?
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:23 PM   #35
DinoMite!
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DinoMite! has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
yeah well there's tons of guys out there who can be athletic and play decent D in summerleague. when it gets to the real season balkman will chokce,Yeah, just like David Lee, right Skywalker?

Don't hate the player, hate the game...he didnt ask to be picked early...but hey I'm sure if someone picked you in the first round, and offered you a guaranteed deal you would walk away cuz you weren't as good as the guy picked after you...

Don't hate on my boy, Balkman...go Gamecocks!
DinoMite! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:31 PM   #36
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
=DinoMite!]Don't hate the player, hate the game...he didnt ask to be picked early...but hey I'm sure if someone picked you in the first round, and offered you a guaranteed deal you would walk away cuz you weren't as good as the guy picked after you...

Don't hate on my boy, Balkman...go Gamecocks!
Im a fan of the Balkman pick, where did I ever say I didnt like the pick?
Old 08-04-2006, 10:23 AM   #37
DinoMite!

DinoMite! has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Im a fan of the Balkman pick, where did I ever say I didnt like the pick?

My bad, didn't read into the sarcasm in your email...about his choking...it was Skywalker who said he would choke, like the Knicks until 2010...
DinoMite! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:46 AM   #38
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Skywalker doesnt know **** about ****.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:00 PM   #39
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Shafir you're a moron buddy.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:54 PM   #40
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

Skywalker, I'm lovin your avatar buddy. Hopefully he can stay healthy this year and show people how good he can be.
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 10:23 PM   #41
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

I would put one of Erasmus James but they dont have nay on google where you can distinctly identify him as Erasmus
Old 08-04-2006, 11:15 PM   #42
ittybitty814

ittybitty814 has an OK reputation so far

i bet youll be jelous im facebook friends with erasmus james. lol anyway hes right no matter what balkman was a bad pick. we all know he was gonna be available at 29 if we really wanted him that bad. so why not take marcus williams or rajon rando or really anyone else who went after him. because if we really wanted a pg we shouldve taken those guys since from all reports ive heard mardy, who is actaully yet another combo guard and not a real pg is gonna ride the bench anyway.
ittybitty814 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: