Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 01-22-2014, 01:19 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Should I drop Miles Plumlee?

16 team league. 2 centers 2 utilities 4 bench (along with the standard rotation)

I have Hawes, Howard, and Hickson.

Is Plumlee going to get better?
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Should I drop Miles Plumlee?

who would you drop him for? in 16 team leagues, its pretty hard to find a decent player on the wire.

also, you need to evaluate what cats youre losing, and if you can live without plumlees low end double double and 1.5 blocks a game.
Levity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 03:09 PM   #3
Too_Cool
Great young streetballer

Too_Cool has an OK reputation so far

Yes, I agree with levity. Unless you are getting someone with high potential that suits your needs, I think you stick with the double double, high fg% and decent blocks that Plumlee provides
Too_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:41 AM   #4
Al Thorton
Banned

Al Thorton has an OK reputation so far

yeah, I think the plumlees fantasy usefulness has done come and done gone. flavor of the week is markieff or derrick williams
Al Thorton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: