Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM   #16
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers

Don Che has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Jumping on the bandwagon?

Ive seen us beat the pistons,heat(with wade and shaq),Cavs,Lakers,Magic... And lose to the bobcats so we can beat anyone and lose to anyone we jus gotta play da games and not jump da gun.

Its a basketball game not a math problem. You never know what can happen.

I feel Toronto is gonna go on a slump... There young and inexperienced and trully not that talented(other then Bosh and Ford.). But we'll see.
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:41 PM   #17
jt24
I brick open layups

jt24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
Thanks for the heads up. I'll stop watching the games since you killed all of the anticipation of watching who comes out on top.

im not trying to kill anything for you but fact of the matter is toronto is the best team in the division and the nets are 2nd best and were 3rd
jt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:50 PM   #18
jt24
I brick open layups

jt24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Che
Ive seen us beat the pistons,heat(with wade and shaq),Cavs,Lakers,Magic... And lose to the bobcats so we can beat anyone and lose to anyone we jus gotta play da games and not jump da gun.

Its a basketball game not a math problem. You never know what can happen.

I feel Toronto is gonna go on a slump... There young and inexperienced and trully not that talented(other then Bosh and Ford.). But we'll see.

toronto might go on a slump but there still going to win the division, to be honest i have a feeling were going to go on a slump too we have been playing about 500 ball for a long time now and the schedule gets alot tougher i can see a slump soon.
jt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:20 PM   #19
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Lets keep building on these wins, and hope Toronto keeps losing. Maybe we DO have a shot at the Atlantic division title?
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:32 PM   #20
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt24
im not trying to kill anything for you but fact of the matter is toronto is the best team in the division and the nets are 2nd best and were 3rd

the 76ers are monsters
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:23 AM   #21
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt24

Have you seen the standings? The Nets are going to lose the grip they have on that last playoff spot. Now is the chance for the Knicks to seize that opportunity. Winning one game and the Nets losing and we have the 8th spot. Only problem is that they have to win to keep hold of it. The Magic are right behind us. These next two weeks should show alot of teams changing positions in that playoff tree of the East. Especially in the Atlantic division. One slip up by the Raptors and they lose that coveted 4th seed. Knicks can do it looking at how the standings are panning out and the moment. I'm hoping for the best. That, and the triumphant return of David Lee...of course.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:18 PM   #22
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

The only reason I want the Knicks to make the playoffs is that it would be a good experience for them.

Otherwise I could care less, they aren't winning a championship so who cares.

But it very valuable experience to play in the playoffs, you learn a lot about how hard you need to play to win. It's like a monumental step up from the intensity of a regular season game.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:34 PM   #23
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

As of now the Knicks have the 8th and final playoff spot in the East do y'all think they can get to the 7th spot?
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:00 AM   #24
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
As of now the Knicks have the 8th and final playoff spot in the East do y'all think they can get to the 7th spot?

The way things are going in the East, I believe. After tonite, I believe.

By the way, ESPN isn't saving the Knicks for the end of the show like they usually did in the passed weeks. Coincidence? I think not.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:52 AM   #25
PatCummingsFan
I airball my layups

PatCummingsFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
The way things are going in the East, I believe. After tonite, I believe.

By the way, ESPN isn't saving the Knicks for the end of the show like they usually did in the passed weeks. Coincidence? I think not.

Once we get healthy we can make a strong push for the 7th or maybe even 6th spot.

The boys are slowly but surely developing a chemistry on the court, once they learn how to use all of their strengths as a team, nobody will want to face us in the playoffs.
PatCummingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:05 AM   #26
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatCummingsFan
The boys are slowly but surely developing a chemistry on the court, once they learn how to use all of their strengths as a team, nobody will want to face us in the playoffs.

So true. They will make out to be an intimidating team in the playoffs. A team that can surprise any team in the playoffs. IF, and only IF, they get their act together. Chemistry is an essential part of the push for the playoffs.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:31 AM   #27
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

If the Knicks get hot, I can see them taking out any team in the East (except for maybe a healthy Pistons, or a healthy and hibachi Wizards). They have so much talent that we now know that Marbury can carry the team, Curry can carry the team, Crawford can carry the team (he might be back for playoffs), Q can carry the team, Frye can carry the team (several times last year), and even Francis can carry the team. That's too much talent to not make some noise in the playoffs. If only we could get our chemistry right...
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: