Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Time to get off the fence, predictions and say why

Me:
Denver 30-28 (and i don't feel good about it)
I think people have really been underrating Seattle in general this week. It sounds like Denver will walk over them, i think Denver's defense will have trouble with Seattle. But I like Peyton, this feels like his season, his moment and I think he drives them down the field for a TD to end the game 30-28.

I also think everyone who thinks this is a blowout either way is delusional and a homer.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #2
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Time to get off the fence, predictions and say why

I honestly don't see Seattle winning unless the defense can create turnovers and score. I think Denver will win 31-17 type of game.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:39 AM   #3
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Denver 27-21. Denver kicks a field goal to go up 6 with three minutes or less and Seattle can't muster the offense through the passing game to get the ball downfield and into the end zone.

I love Seattle's team and would root for them any other time but I won't be able to take the Peyton hate if they lose.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:38 AM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Denver 31 Seattle 13

why? because Denver is a better team on neutral ground
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #5
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

They're 6-2 on the road with wins over Carolina, Cards & Rams.

Broncos are 6-2 as well but their best win was against the Chargers before they got hot and a sputtering Chief team.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
They're 6-2 on the road with wins over Carolina, Cards & Rams.

Broncos are 6-2 as well but their best win was against the Chargers before they got hot and a sputtering Chief team.
if you paid attention to those games you would know it isn't a very convincing 6-2

really they should have lost to the fckin Texans of all teams who were up 20 to 3 at half time and then had an epic meltdown
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #7
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Im putting my trust in the Seahawks defense. It will lead them to the glory.
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 12:13 PM   #8
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They talk about richard sherman a billion times, every football commentator/analyst continues to be an annoying cvnt providing more evidence that bball>> Every girl at the super bowl party I go to has a boyfriend, I leave at halftime so I don't have to watch 60 year old dudes play shitty funky raprock
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:05 PM   #9
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am rooting for Denver but I think Seattle will win. Something like 28-24. Wilson has a very good game and is deserving of superbowl MVP.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:13 PM   #10
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I am rooting for Denver but I think Seattle will win. Something like 28-24. Wilson has a very good game and is deserving of superbowl MVP.

Ignored.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:02 PM   #11
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Yes. He will.

Harvin. Lynch. Lob.

Predictions--

Wilson will have higher passer rating than manning.

Our defense will force 2,3 turnovers, chancellor accountable for at least one.

Lynch runs for 120 yards. 1,2 Tds

Harvin two big plays, one td.

We win 27-13/17

Last edited by Bless Mathews : 01-28-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:29 PM   #12
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I think Seattle will win..

Its strength against strength, and I also think Seattle's offense will be able to do a few things against denver's D

I think Russell Wilson, and Marshawn Lynch will have a good day, whereas I think that there is an inordinate amount of pressure on Peyton Manning to dominate Seattle's defense
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:36 PM   #13
Rodmantheman
National High School Star

Rodmantheman has decent reputation

Madden sims have spoken and they picked the broncos so there you have it.
Rodmantheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:41 PM   #14
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

denver 31-17 .. people just keep on thinking this is young manning who loved to choke .. this isn't that guy .. he's gonna get it done .. it's up to seattle to one up him if they want any chance to win
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:48 PM   #15
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
Madden sims have spoken and they picked the broncos so there you have it.

what's the story behind that ? .. I've heard about something like that but don't remember .. it's picked the winner every year ?

well ok .. just read about .. madden simulation has an 8-2 record

Last edited by dude77 : 01-28-2014 at 03:52 PM.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: