Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-29-2014, 01:01 PM   #31
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Time to get off the fence, predictions and say why

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
I will be rooting for peyton, but I think seahawks win

Predictions:
19-17 seahawks

Score will be closer than the game actually was. I think early on broncos will run the ball because Seahawks will come out with an emphasis on playing the pass, and just like the NE game in the regular season the broncos will try to run on them. Also weather will be a factor, as wind and sleet will making passing difficult

Seahawks will have tons of drives that stall in the redzone and kick 4 FGs but these drives will kill the clock. Seahawks dominate the time of possession.

This game will resemble the game vs the saints in that viewers will get the impression that seattle is dominating, but the score will always be within 2 possessions.

With about 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter the score will be 19 Seahawks and 7 broncos. there the broncos will finally open it up and start passing. They will finally start making first downs consistently but will stall in the red zone and kick a FG making the score 19-10 at around the 5 minute mark.

Seahawks will get the ball back and flip the field position on the broncos, pinning them deep (inside the 10) with a great punt, also seahawks will force broncos to use all of their timeouts with this possession. Broncos will drive the length of the field (on peyton's arm) and score a TD, but there will only be about 45 secs left on the game clock.

Broncos will try an onside, and fail. The kicker will fail to kick it far enough. Seahawks enter victory formation.
Wow. Sound s very possible and great.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:24 PM   #32
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I have a very hard time believing that it will take until 9 mins left in the 4th for Peyton to "finally open up the passing game."
Happened to Brees
Old 01-29-2014, 01:44 PM   #33
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I have a very hard time believing that it will take until 9 mins left in the 4th for Peyton to "finally open up the passing game."
By opening up the passing game I mean passing on almost every down, and not just short bubble screens and slants, but deep and intermediate passes.

I expect because of weather conditions + a defense that is conceding the run. the broncos will typically run on the first 2 downs or throw screens that basically function as runs and throw on 3rd.

Eg. first game vs the patriots this year.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:44 PM   #34
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Happened to Brees

Well I guess it's a good thing that Peyton can watch that game tape then...and that he has better weapons than Brees at every position except TE.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:22 PM   #35
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seattle - 24
Denver - 20
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:59 PM   #36
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Seattle 24
Denver 14
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:51 PM   #37
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so many people really pickin seattle?

Broncos got this
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:41 PM   #38
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
By opening up the passing game I mean passing on almost every down, and not just short bubble screens and slants, but deep and intermediate passes.

I expect because of weather conditions + a defense that is conceding the run. the broncos will typically run on the first 2 downs or throw screens that basically function as runs and throw on 3rd.

Eg. first game vs the patriots this year.
So because of 35-40 degree temperatures and little to no win they are abandoning the passing game? Wow, Peyton is a *****.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:13 PM   #39
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

I am buying into the "Peyton Manning struggles in bad weather conditions" talk

Seahawks 23

Broncos 17
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #40
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

30 degrees is still cold niko, you know this very well
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:30 PM   #41
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

It will be much close as the night goes on. Kickoff at 6:30
Old 01-30-2014, 01:45 AM   #42
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Not making any predictions but people are really underrating Seahawk's offense. I don't think you realize how dangerous their offense is going to be with Percy Harvin back. We scored 23 on the 49ers without Harvin and 23 on the Saints in horrible weather. With everyone well rested and a healthy Harvin? 30+ points would not surprise me one bit.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:02 AM   #43
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

28-21 Denver. Feel really good about it. Manning will get off to a quick start and Denver's D will contain Lynch for abit while Wilson doesn't do much. Seattle eventually gets it going but Fox plays really conservative in the 2nd and eats alot of clock and Manning goes on to ice it. Seattle will score on a big play or two, and have some good drives but Denver's best asset on defense is against the run. Moreno has a really good game and is key to moving the chains for Denver too.

Score will be deceiving because Denver will have a comfortable lead for most of the game.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:05 AM   #44
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Not making any predictions but people are really underrating Seahawk's offense. I don't think you realize how dangerous their offense is going to be with Percy Harvin back. We scored 23 on the 49ers without Harvin and 23 on the Saints in horrible weather. With everyone well rested and a healthy Harvin? 30+ points would not surprise me one bit.
People sleeping on our offense. And most importantly harvin. Fell in love with him against saints. Dude REALLY wants to play.

and he'll be returning kicks.

Difference between our offense better than their defense and our special teams will be difference.

Once again. My predictions.

Harvin will make two huge plays. At least one td.

Chancellor one pick. Will keep beasting.

Wilson will have better passer rating than manning.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:11 AM   #45
Al Thorton
Banned

Al Thorton has an OK reputation so far

I choose the Denver Broncos to beat the Seattle SuperSeaHawks in the Super Bowl because I think they will score more. I know it's defense vs offense and it's basically just pick which one you think will out do the other but I am not going to feel bad for making the pick that I made so just read it and move on if you don't like it, no need to criticize me or nit pick me or my knowledge of American football or talk about why you think the SeaSonics are going to best the Bronkz. You will PAY a TON to MAN.... NING!
Al Thorton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: