Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 01-30-2014, 10:31 PM   #1
JohnFreeman
Bye

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone

Anyone a fan of the Nike Hyperdunks?
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:40 AM   #2
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone

i picked up the black 2013's you have in the picture there, very light shoe with tons of support but i ended up not playing in them as much as i thought because i have never been a fan the high tops that high. they were a present from somone who doesn't play ball so they just walked into a shoe store and asked what a good bball shoe is lol

my boy plays in them almost exclusively and he loves the support they provide him. he is also a big wheras i play more of a guards game
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:07 AM   #3
Al Thorton
Banned

Al Thorton has an OK reputation so far

I like how hyper they are but I'm not wild about the style, and I'm kind of a wild style guy
Al Thorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:08 AM   #4
Al Thorton
Banned

Al Thorton has an OK reputation so far

I kind of like the weird material, but they still look a little booty to me, I mean they look like boots, nothing to do with booty like butt like ass like butt
Al Thorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:11 AM   #5
MichaelCorleone
Banned

MichaelCorleone has an OK reputation so far

Looks hot.
MichaelCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:40 AM   #6
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what about the other hyper models? allot of those look great
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: