Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-26-2014, 05:34 PM   #166
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Incognito/Martin.

[quote=NuggetsFan]
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
They spoke to the center on Miami, who is also their union rep. He gave the same "its a shame Martin took it the wrong way" shtick and when told their was more in the report, he said he didn't read it. So the Dolphins union rep, in talking on the case, hasn't read the report.[/QUOTE

Probably doesn't need too, probably realizes the vile shit that goes on with NFL players. Everybody in Miami just wants this to blow over. There will be a stricter attitude towards this kinda stuff for a few years and than it'll go back to business as usual.

Probably been soooo many Jonathon Martin's.
He's their union rep, he's supposed to defend and support the players. Several of his players are going to be suspended and another (Martin) has left the team. You really don't think his job involves reading the report? He's meeting with the media to discuss it without reading the report?

"Um, i think the suspensions are unfair based on stuff in the report which I will get to next week".
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #167
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

[quote=niko]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
He's their union rep, he's supposed to defend and support the players. Several of his players are going to be suspended and another (Martin) has left the team. You really don't think his job involves reading the report? He's meeting with the media to discuss it without reading the report?

"Um, i think the suspensions are unfair based on stuff in the report which I will get to next week".

I'd assume he probably knows as good as anybody what went on in that report, right? I haven't read the full report so maybe I'm wrong but I'd assume as an offensive linemen and a guy who's probably friends with everybody involved he know the situation is. He probably has witnessed alot of that stuff in the report.

Report was done for the head guys in the NFL, not the Dolphins? Or did both go after it.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:40 PM   #168
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[quote=NuggetsFan]
Quote:

I'd assume he probably knows as good as anybody what went on in that report, right? I haven't read the full report so maybe I'm wrong but I'd assume as an offensive linemen and a guy who's probably friends with everybody involved he know the situation is. He probably has witnessed alot of that stuff in the report.

Report was done for the head guys in the NFL, not the Dolphins? Or did both go after it.
No, a lot of the stuff in the report was outside the facitilites, new information, things like Incognito texting Martin after he knew he was in trouble to show they were buddies, things that happened to the trainer he wouldn't know about, things that showed Incognito was intentionally going after people, not just "being misunderstood". I said this earlier in the thread, everybody seems content with the pre report version of the facts, the actual report is much worse.

But regardless a union rep's job is exactly to read the report, and do things in order to represent his teammates. You can't say it's not important for him to do the job he took on the responsibility of doing. he can't be a team spokesperson on the subject, then say "but i didn't read the report".
Old 02-27-2014, 02:21 PM   #169
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Incognito is losing it.

I still don't think he should get any further punishment but him beating on his own Ferrari makes me think he's received some new bad news. My theory is that he was told he's got some more suspension time coming.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #170
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wouldn't want either of these 2 on my team.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:42 PM   #171
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
I wouldn't want either of these 2 on my team.
That's going to be how a lot of teams feel but if Martin has no takers at first I bet the Colts step in and bring him in because of his connection to Luck while Incognito gets a chance from a team that's fine with meatheads.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:47 PM   #172
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
That's going to be how a lot of teams feel but if Martin has no takers at first I bet the Colts step in and bring him in because of his connection to Luck while Incognito gets a chance from a team that's fine with meatheads.
Thing is Martin isn't very good. If he were I could probably tolerate his mental softness more so than Incognito's idiotic behavior.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #173
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Thing is Martin isn't very good. If he were I could probably tolerate his mental softness more so than Incognito's idiotic behavior.
I wouldn't want these guys either but I can still see both of them back in the league. They don't need everyone or even a majority og the league to accept them, just one GM has to offer a contract.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #174
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

Quote:

I could see Denver possibly interested in Martin. Manning was always an anti-hazing guy so that's a possibility. As far as Incognito, never rule out Oakland. They're not big on character guys.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #175
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Incognito's turn.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:00 PM   #176
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Impossible, he's a alpha male type who doesn't go to therapy and instead takes care of things like a man's man.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #177
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Impossible, he's a alpha male type who doesn't go to therapy and instead takes care of things like a man's man.

I'm glad that he's seeking help though.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:49 PM   #178
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Nah, he was outed as a "fuccin sissy" who couldn't handle what goes on in every locker room..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: