Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-04-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default Favourite episodes of your favourite shows

The Simpsons

When Homer finds out his friend John is gay and trys to make Bart a man.

Quotes: "Marge you know me, I like my beer cold, my T.V loud, and my homosexuals FLAMING!"

Everybody Loves Raymond

When the family see's Robert's ex-wife Joanne at the same restaurant and tell Amy the story on how Robert and Joanne never worked out.

Quotes: Raymond finds out that Joanne was a show girl, he says "Why didn't anyone tell me about this? we could have saved money on the bachelors party."

More to come

Add your favs.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #2
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation
Default Re: Favourite episodes of your favourite shows

the x files episode with the black negro league baseball star played by jesse martin of law and order, who turns out to be an alien being hunted by alien bounty hunters. Great episode.

the sopranos
the episode when paulie and christopher try to bury the russian guy they thought they had killed but turned to be alive and jumps out of the trunk and they end up chasing him through the woods.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:57 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Woder Years

Kevin using Madeline to get Winnie Jealous. If I was Kev I would have stuck with Madeline, although Winnie is smokin hot right now.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:00 PM   #4
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Well I like every episode!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:14 PM   #5
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Well I like every episode!

Quite obvious I enjoy that show too.
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:21 PM   #6
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
The Simpsons

When Homer finds out his friend John is gay and trys to make Bart a man.

Quotes: "Marge you know me, I like my beer cold, my T.V loud, and my homosexuals FLAMING!"

That's my fave too.

"There's only two people that wear Hawaiian shirts, fat party animals and gay people. But Bart does not look like a fat party animal to me..."

STEEL MILL haha
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:26 PM   #7
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

In Living Color
The episode when Homey the Clown trys to turn into a good clown, because his women wants him to.

Martin
Any episode with Jerome and King Beef.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:46 PM   #8
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertpujols
That's my fave too.

"There's only two people that wear Hawaiian shirts, fat party animals and gay people. But Bart does not look like a fat party animal to me..."

STEEL MILL haha

we work hard, WE PLAY HARD
Old 03-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just saw the Simpsons episode with Grimey and I had completely forgotten how funny it was. Absolutely histerical.

Favourite episode of anything ever was probably from Seinfeld. The episode was the one where George gets his Yankee job, by doing the opposite of his instinct at all times.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #10
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Best Seinfeld episode - The Soup Nazi
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:27 PM   #11
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

South Park

The Faith +1 episode where Cartman and his friends make a religious singing group.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #12
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

Step by Step

The episode where Urkel crashes into the Lambert's backyard. I was 13 when this episode aired and I was like "WTF, that's Urkel". I was so damn confused, but it turned out to be a great episode.

The Halloween episode. Mark and this girl start throwing eggs at houses. When a cop comes, the girl ditches Mark and he gets caught. When he drops an egg on the cop's foot, Mark gets arrested.

Fresh Prince

The episode where Will and Carlton go to Vegas and they run out of money, so they enter a dance contest to win money to fly home. They end up winning the booby prize, but it paid for airfare back to California.

Family Matters

During the show's second season, there is a robbery at a little store. The robber has hostages and unfortunately, things go horribly wrong. An old man, who was buying ice cream for him and his wife, is shot and killed by the robber. When Carl goes to visit the guy's grave, he meets his wife. The wife convinces Carl that it wasn't his fault. A very touching episode.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:06 PM   #13
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I could never pick a favorite episode from that 70's show cuz they are all hilarious
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:22 PM   #14
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Sopranos

The Pine Barrens

Paulie and Christopher take a russain to be burried in the Pine barrens (after thay thought thay had killed him) when thay open the trunk of the car the dude had chewed the tape off, he was still alive. Anyway thay have him dig his own grave where he plants them both on the head with the shoval and runs off, Paulie shoots the dude in the head he falls then gets up again and carrys on running. Turns out the guy is some sort or ranger and thay then have to spend the night in the forrest in the snow looking for him. In the process shoes get lost and the cold takes hold.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:31 PM   #15
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: