Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #76
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: does anyone not have Brady as their top 2 QB all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Nah I like to talk GOATs, not some BS agenda talked about by bums like Skip Babyless

Manning's a better QB, period
Lol.

Nice back up. Cus you typed? Lol.

Goat regular season Qb. Yes.

1-2 in superbowls. 8 one and dones when he had SQUADS in playoffs.

No thanks. No way.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:09 PM   #77
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Every playoff game matters as much as the next in theory. In order to reach the superbowl you have to win, whether that's in the wild card round or the superbowl in order to be a champion.

My whole disagreement is you laughing at the notion that people would have Manning over Brady.
I would take Brady in playoffs any day.

Career playoffs. Brady 26 games. 43 Tds 22 picks.

Manning 23 games 37 Tds / 24 picks.

Manning 8 one and dones with SQUADS.

Already outlined epic failure compared to greatness in superbowls.

Andy luck will be similar g. Good luck. I'm finna watch my Seahawks SUPERBOWL DVD.

Peace out.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:16 PM   #78
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Lol.

Nice back up. Cus you typed? Lol.

Goat regular season Qb. Yes.

1-2 in superbowls. 8 one and dones when he had SQUADS in playoffs.

No thanks. No way.
Regular season is still part of the game

So for me, yes thanks.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:21 PM   #79
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Regular season is still part of the game

So for me, yes thanks.
Lol.

You plAy fantasy football, don't you ?
Old 03-12-2014, 10:23 PM   #80
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Eli better than Marino?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:30 PM   #81
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Eli better than Marino?
Now you're just trolling.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #82
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

I'm just applying your criteria.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:57 PM   #83
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
I'm just applying your criteria.
Lol.

Poor carbine.

Manning averages 16 more yards a game , .18 more touchdowns And threw .21 more picks than Brady.

Their stats are SIMILAR. Marino and Eli stats are similar!?? GTFO.

Brady excels in playoffs and in superbowls.

Please tell me, how 16 yards a game more outweighs 2 more Super Bowl wins and 2 more Super Bowl appearances??????

Please carbine.

Once again, I like manning better than Brady. I dislike Brady and pats. I'm not a blind homer like you.

Please tell me bruh. 16 yards more a game outweighs clutch ness and wins?

This fantasy football era has corrupted the most important element on sports.

Winning.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:07 PM   #84
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Marino only averaged 22 more yards per game, 5 QB Rating better and 0.2 more touchdowns per game.

22 more yards per game outweighs clutchness and wins?
Old 03-12-2014, 11:16 PM   #85
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Marino only averaged 22 more yards per game, 5 QB Rating better and 0.2 more touchdowns per game.

22 more yards per game outweighs clutchness and wins?

Different eras. Pass happy league now.

Don't answer a question with a question.

It's rude.

Tell me your reasoning for manning > Brady. Objectively.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:17 PM   #86
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

You never mentioned eras in Bradshaw vs. Brady with regards to difference in stats.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:26 PM   #87
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
You never mentioned eras in Bradshaw vs. Brady with regards to difference in stats.
Answer the goddam question. \smh.

Rude homer.

And I looked.

Marino 420 Tds 252 picks. + 168 touchdowns.

Eli 229 Tds 171 picks. Only + 58 Tds.

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE HOMER.

all your fancy john Clayton esque "knowledge" game tape whatever the fucc you do in between LOOKING AT HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, is cool, but you being a biased homer bruh.

Stick to fantasy football bruh.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:48 PM   #88
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

I think they're both interchangeable. I don't care if someone has Brady above Manning, he deserves to be recognized as one of the best (Brady) because he's exactly that. What is stupid is when people laugh at the idea of people having Peyton above Brady.

I think if Manning wins another superbowl (to satisfy the OMG Superbowls! people) and Brady doesn't, it will almost certainly be in Peyton's favor amongst the majority.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:51 PM   #89
CAstill
The GOATS

CAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCAstill is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Give it a rest Brady better. IF Peyton won another ring then yeah it wouldn't be so clear cut but he didn't and hasn't. He's blown too many opportunities to be the GOAT. Favre was my favorite but I can acknowledge that 1-1 in the Superbowl in that long of a career isn't good enough for GOAT. Same thing for Manning. His post season success isn't good enough for him to be ranked over Brady. They're both similar in stats but those rings are the deciding factor.
CAstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:00 PM   #90
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBlaze888555
Tom Brady has never been dominant and won anything. tom Brady when he carries a team does exactly what his fans have hated on everyone but him for.

Gets stats and loses when it matters. Every singinficant thing he does on offense happens in seasons they fail. Led the L in TDs twice...missed the playoffs in one...lost the greatest upset in 40 years in the other. Led in passing yards in another year. Ended with an upset loss. Tom Brady for the most past doesnt carry teams to success. He helps them to it. But he has the reputation of someone who carries.

Granted a lot of passing usually suggest bad things for a team but fact is...Tom Brady when he carries a team...usually loses. Yet he enjoys the rep of a man who leads teams in a much more direct way.

The fact that he got his highest praise in a choke of a season really makes the point ive made for years. In the end quarterbacks might be judged by winning...doesnt mean its right. Its just easy. Tom Brady played better than everyone this year and lost. Manning did it several time. So did Elway. And Young.

Brady earned his most respect this year because he balled. Not because he won. Thats how it should be. Losing doesnt mean you arent great. Just means your several dozen guys(all things considered) lost to someone elses. Cant put it all on one guy.

To prop a guy up so high and disregard him doing the same thing everyone else got hated on for in comparison to him(for 3 years in a row now) just feels...wrong.

If Brady is the best ever he proved it while losing. Hes shown more "magic", swagger, and ability to carry a team in the last 6 years than almost anyone ive ever seen. Barring the massive overrating he got off his early career...he would be one of my all time favorites just off the last few years. But as it stands? watching him get better and better and fail over and over and over and over and over(and one more over I think) is just too funny to me. The guy who got the most "Winning is greatness" love clearly getting better as he loses in crushing fashion year after year is just too perfect for the case ive been making since like....1994.

Last edited by Carbine : 03-22-2014 at 03:24 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: