Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-26-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
kidachi

Default Predict the busts

REMEMBER, WE ALL SEE DIFFERENT. THIS IS JUST ME.

OJ MAYO
- I really feel he will be. I think he'll be surprised on what the NBA defense has to offer. But IDK. I was wrong with Ben Gordon.

BROOK LOPEZ
- S.O.F.T.Y C.R.Y.B.A.B.Y

JOE ALEXANDER
- eeehh. he settles too much on jumpers. that won't get you far. specially that he's a big.

DANILO GALLINARI
- Bargnani 2.0

ROBIN LOPEZ
- he's soft. he might be a great cheerleader though.

EDIT: you can include your predicted studs too if you like.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:39 PM   #2
Mateo
Local High School Star

Mateo has not been impressing people
Default Re: Predict the busts

Eric Gordon. Short scorers without any other skills are a dime a dozen. Stats aren't very good. A/T of .66 yuck.
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #3
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
REMEMBER, WE ALL SEE DIFFERENT. THIS IS JUST ME.

OJ MAYO
- I really feel he will be. I think he'll be surprised on what the NBA defense has to offer. But IDK. I was wrong with Ben Gordon.

BROOK LOPEZ
- S.O.F.T.Y C.R.Y.B.A.B.Y

JOE ALEXANDER
- eeehh. he settles too much on jumpers. that won't get you far. specially that he's a big.

DANILO GALLINARI
- Bargnani 2.0

ROBIN LOPEZ
- he's soft. he might be a great cheerleader though.

EDIT: you can include your predicted studs too if you like.

Pau Gasol is soft but he's not a bust, right?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #4
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

Gallinari
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #5
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

lol robin lopez as a cheerleader
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Funny, because the ones you predict to be busts usually become studs.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:45 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jarryd Bayless. Just because I'm pissed.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:47 PM   #8
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kevin Durant.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:49 PM   #9
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Greg Oden.

Fixed for great justice.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:49 PM   #10
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Jarryd Bayless. Just because I'm pissed.

Dont say that.

But Joe Alexander will be a huge bust. He is not worthy of the #8 pick.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #11
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
Kevin Durant

I agree.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:51 PM   #12
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

Alexander and Gordon
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:52 PM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
Dont say that.

But Joe Alexander will be a huge bust. He is not worthy of the #8 pick.

Bayless will be a bust and Brandon Rush will be an All-Defense team guy who appears in an ASG eventually.

I still want to know what's up with Bird calling the deal speculation. I could see that if it was just ESPN saying it, but they announced it AT THE DRAFT.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:53 PM   #14
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Definitely Greg Oden, Rudy Fernandez, and Bayless... all busts. Kobe will win MVP again....and then change his number to 23.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:54 PM   #15
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

alexander shouldnt of gone 8th he should of gone like 10+
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: