Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-09-2014, 11:32 AM   #31
Le Shaqtus
Eat shit USF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Flappy Bird

So when it gets taken down, since I already have the game do I still keep it? Or will I not be able to play it anymore?
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:33 PM   #32
Illuminati
All Through Your Body

Illuminati has decent reputation

Wow, I just went off lol.

Illuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:40 PM   #33
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminati
Wow, I just went off lol.

So fake, I've seen multiple people with that exact picture on FB
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:10 PM   #34
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death

Not really, I've got a high score of 199 on it. Same with my GF. We both choked as soon as we were about to hit 200.
plowking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:19 AM   #35
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Not really, I've got a high score of 199 on it. Same with my GF. We both choked as soon as we were about to hit 200.

I'm at 13

I've tried at least 100 times

you and your girl are superhuman
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:39 AM   #36
Illuminati
All Through Your Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death

I can get more proof if you want. Why would I lie about this?
Old 02-10-2014, 02:42 AM   #37
Illuminati
All Through Your Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I'm at 13

I've tried at least 100 times

you and your girl are superhuman

I got 181 on my friend's tablet. Since the update went out on iOS, the game runs much more smooth making it easier.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:42 AM   #38
Keno
Great college starter

Keno has not been impressing people

My max is 18 game is f*cking hard!
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:57 AM   #39
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I choke when I'm about to hit 20
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 12:27 PM   #40
Le Shaqtus
Eat shit USF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
I choke when I'm about to hit 20

Weak
Old 02-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #41
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My new high is 35
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:51 PM   #42
Illuminati
All Through Your Body

So Flappy Bird is officially removed from the app store, and people are putting their phones up on eBay for $100,000 saying it comes with Flappy Bird installed.

Might have to do the same.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:24 PM   #43
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

holy **** is that real?

I would do the same ****ing thing.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:31 PM   #44
Le Shaqtus
Eat shit USF

Holy shit that could be worth trying.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:02 PM   #45
Illuminati
All Through Your Body

I want to do it too but I heard that some people (after purchasing the item) e-mail or call PayPal saying someone stole the money from their account and they get it back, some shit like that.

Too risky.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: