Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-10-2014, 06:01 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Missouri DE Michael Sam comes out prior to draft

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/r...nt-says-021014

NFL people knew of the rumors Sam was gay as did some members of the media. Yeah he should've kept queer fantasies to himself despite the rumors. Yup he is dumb and will score below a 10 on the Wonderlic.

Last edited by GOBB : 02-10-2014 at 06:04 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:04 PM   #32
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What are you babbling about? Damn you are one stupid individual. Look at what you posted. So you obviously have issues about black males from the inner city. And now you have issues with homosexuals. Its clear as day in how you post here.

gtfoh with your race baiting you pos .. I call out whoever acts like ghetto trash .. period ..

yeah I have issues with fggts .. so what ? .. doesn't mean I can't work with whoever I have to work with <-- and that's the point of my post which you completely ignored because you just wanna sling personal insults around ..you're good at that I'm seeing .. people will have a problem with it behind the scenes .. he will drop in the draft and it will hurt him by doing this .. I'm right .. you're wrong you stupid fk ..

gms and other personnel from all over are coming out and saying it .. not me .. look it up .. you're making yourself look pretty dumb

Last edited by dude77 : 02-10-2014 at 06:10 PM.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:08 PM   #33
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would think a gay dude would insist on having better dental hygiene. This man's teeth look like the fault line of an Earthquake.

Somebody tell Rufus to make a home visit
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
gtfoh with your race baiting you pos .. I call out whoever acts like ghetto trash .. period ..

Yeah no race baiting by you. Cool avatar.

And yeah just so happens the people you call out are...well you be the judge.

Quote:
yeah I have issues with fggts .. so what ? .. doesn't mean I can't work with whoever I have to work with <-- and that's the point of my post which you completely ignored because you just wanna sling personal insults around ..you're good at that I'm seeing .. people will have a problem with it behind the scenes .. he will drop in the draft and it will hurt him by doing this .. I'm right .. you're wrong you stupid fk ..

gms and other personnel from all over are coming out and saying it .. not me .. look it up .. you're making yourself look pretty dumb .. keep it up retard

How will he drop in the draft when NFL people already suspected the rumors of him being gay? First of all what would dropping in the draft be/ He's projected 3-5 range. He wasnt even the best DE on the team. Ealy, who will go first rd was. But you knew that. Dude had a monster season thanks to Ealy. He's a 3-4 OLB pass rusher, or a 4-3 DE playing passing downs. He's little/undersized. So if his stock drops it will be due to him bombing in the draft combine after his measurable, 40 times, agility drills etc come back. Can he play OLB? Can he drop into coverage? Bunch of question marks. How him coming out affects his stock is anyones guess. We will never know because a team could mask question marks as their reasoning for not taking him vs saying "He s a fggt dude, not picking him.". But you know because in your mind you're right...about what? Who knows.

What GMs said it? What personnell? Anonymous people? Same ones who said Riley Cooper will never play again in the NFL? Yet he played for the Eagles all season and even ass slapped black teammates.

Only person that looks dumb is you. School me on why Sam will score under 10 on the Wonderlic because he came out being gay. I need a good laugh. You should go back to the OTC and stay there clown.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:28 PM   #35
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My true feelings about this when I first saw it was that I was glad that this was done. Whether or not I enjoy having the media beat this thing to death is something else entirely. It's definitely a big deal and very historic, as in, never been done before. This dude chose to wear a scarlet letter on his jersey for the entirety of his career before it even started at the pro level. I applaud him for that and it takes massive balls to be the first guy to bear that scrutiny and public light about something that our country is still VERY divided about.

I'm big on honesty and not sweeping things under the carpet and let's be real: This is not the first gay man to play NFL ball. In fact, he's not even the first NFL player to be gay and have his team know about it. There was a TE that played for the Redskins named Jerry Smith who was gay and most of his team knew that. Vince Lombardi was very accepting of his lifestyle and went so far to relay to the team that he would not tolerate any slight or bigotry regarding Smith's personal life. He was a cherished member and friend in the Redskins locker room. If his teammates were, largely speaking, pretty loving and supportive of gay man a few decades ago, I think Sam will be fine in that setting in 2014.

The courage and historic admiration about this guy is that now, every fan, opposing team member and viewer of his games will know that he is a major exception to the overall accepted view of an NFL player's sexual preference. It shouldn't be as important as it is but it still is something that merits a lot of attention, especially from an accepted culture where only a few enlightened fans know the true diversity of some of these guys' lives and don't see them in a broadly stroked expression of machismo and all the ignorant stereotypes that come from being a professional athlete.
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #36
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah no race baiting by you. Cool avatar.

And yeah just so happens the people you call out are...well you be the judge.

How will he drop in the draft when NFL people already suspected the rumors of him being gay? First of all what would dropping in the draft be/ He's projected 3-5 range. He wasnt even the best DE on the team. Ealy, who will go first rd was. But you knew that. Dude had a monster season thanks to Ealy. He's a 3-4 OLB pass rusher, or a 4-3 DE playing passing downs. He's little/undersized. So if his stock drops it will be due to him bombing in the draft combine after his measurable, 40 times, agility drills etc come back. Can he play OLB? Can he drop into coverage? Bunch of question marks. How him coming out affects his stock is anyones guess. We will never know because a team could mask question marks as their reasoning for not taking him vs saying "He s a fggt dude, not picking him.". But you know because in your mind you're right...about what? Who knows.

What GMs said it? What personnell? Anonymous people? Same ones who said Riley Cooper will never play again in the NFL? Yet he played for the Eagles all season and even ass slapped black teammates.

Only person that looks dumb is you. School me on why Sam will score under 10 on the Wonderlic because he came out being gay. I need a good laugh. You should go back to the OTC and stay there clown.

the wonderlic comment was not a literal comment .. it's symbolic of his ill advised decision to publicly announce this shit ..

you can't compare those two .. cooper's already an established player with strong support from nfl colleagues who know him personally .. him saying offensive shit in a drunken stupor =/= coming out of the closet as a player who's not in the league yet .. the gay topic is still very taboo in the nfl and never in the open(not yet anyways) ..

it's not even about players accepting him .. we know there are gay players right now in the league .. it's about putting this out there like that .. teams don't wanna deal with all that because it's gonna be a distraction .. it may not be in the future but now it will be
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #37
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SEC DPoY going undrafted? Gimme a goddamn break.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #38
dazzer87
Great college starter

dazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong waydazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
He claimed he ****ed Kim kardashian

Nothing new here I think everyone in the NBA and NFL has hit that....
dazzer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:41 PM   #39
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
SEC DPoY going undrafted? Gimme a goddamn break.
Yeah, from what I can tell they've given out that award since '03 and it's never happened.

When I heard Johnathan Vilma's comments from earlier this year I respect his honesty but it's sad that guys still can't get over the "what if he looks at me while I'm changing".
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #40
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation

The problem is not having a gay teammate. Matt Birk clarified that there were 10, maybe 12 gay teammates throughout his career who the entire locker room was aware of and cool with. I don't think anyone really cares what someone does in their private residence.

The problem comes from a disgusting mainstream media who pushes a certain political agenda.............

This guy was a projected late rounder yes? So now that he has openely come out about his sexuality(Why should people care again? i dont see straight players getting called heros for saing their straight) he will have the media circus behind him. For an NFL team is taking a low upside low impact player late in the draft worth having to deal with this circus hovering around your team and constantly asking the players "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE HOMO TEAMMATE?!"?????

No it is not. And what will happen is that no team will draft him because noone wants to deal with the media. What the media will then do is redirect the blame to NFL organizations for being "homophobic" when it is them itself who is the reason the player is not drafted.

But mainstream media is fully aware of this...at least the top guys who control everything and those are the truly evil people. Just to push their political agenda.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:04 PM   #41
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzer87
Nothing new here I think everyone in the NBA and NFL has hit that....
He's gay though
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #42
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Yeah, from what I can tell they've given out that award since '03 and it's never happened.

When I heard Johnathan Vilma's comments from earlier this year I respect his honesty but it's sad that guys still can't get over the "what if he looks at me while I'm changing".

Its so ridiculous like he's gonna see a bunch of naked *****, lose all self control and start sucking everyone off? F*ck outta here with that shit.

Straight dudes in NFL locker rooms have more disgusting stuff with each other's ***** than any gay dude ever did. Vilma should read about some of the stuff Charles Haley used to do.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 01:45 PM   #43
steve

steve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana
The problem is not having a gay teammate. Matt Birk clarified that there were 10, maybe 12 gay teammates throughout his career who the entire locker room was aware of and cool with. I don't think anyone really cares what someone does in their private residence.

The problem comes from a disgusting mainstream media who pushes a certain political agenda.............

This guy was a projected late rounder yes? So now that he has openely come out about his sexuality(Why should people care again? i dont see straight players getting called heros for saing their straight) he will have the media circus behind him. For an NFL team is taking a low upside low impact player late in the draft worth having to deal with this circus hovering around your team and constantly asking the players "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE HOMO TEAMMATE?!"?????

No it is not. And what will happen is that no team will draft him because noone wants to deal with the media. What the media will then do is redirect the blame to NFL organizations for being "homophobic" when it is them itself who is the reason the player is not drafted.

But mainstream media is fully aware of this...at least the top guys who control everything and those are the truly evil people. Just to push their political agenda.

I've seen him as high as a 3rd round pick but more likely a 5th rounder. The biggest knock against him at the moment is that he's undersized.

I'm not sure if you saw the series of tweets Donte Stallworth made about teams handling the media scrutiny but he pretty much blows up the entire argument and his basic premise is that any team that can't handle the media outpouring from drafting Michael Sam (a story that they'll be able to get ahead of but also be able to control to a certain extent) is a team that has bigger problems than the media attention Michael Sam will receive. Here it is anyway:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4761724.html
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:50 PM   #44
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Daddy disapproves.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:06 PM   #45
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Imagine the jokes if the Packers draft him
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: