Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #1
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Should I get BF4?

Is it worth it? Im deciding between this and Madden.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #2
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation
Default Re: Should I get BF4?

What system you got?

I had it for both 360 and the one. Both are fun and it runs smoother now.

I prefer BF4 over Madden but I'm kind of a Madden hater
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:22 AM   #3
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

bf4 at the current stages is still buggy though not as much as before but if you want a flawless experience bf4 is not the way to go
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #4
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
What system you got?

I had it for both 360 and the one. Both are fun and it runs smoother now.

I prefer BF4 over Madden but I'm kind of a Madden hater
PS4.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:27 AM   #5
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax is considered somewhat coolMr Exlax is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
PS4.

It still has bugs and laggy and all that, but man it's so much fun. I haven't played COD on PS4 yet though.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:44 PM   #6
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
PS4.

Idk about the PS4 version but the Xbox 1 version has been working fine for me and its tons of fun
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 12:05 PM   #7
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
PS4.

Sell it & buy a computer... max graphics, max gaming experience, max ability for skills/aim (mouse, keyboard, joystick, framerate, latency > handcontrol, console) hence better competition and community (more mature gamers)... FPS MULTIPLAYER especially of this magnitude are really not meant for consoles (they are there only to suck money)... i mean you could do it, but you can also steer your car with your feet... doesnt mean its the best idea... :)

Consoles are more for something like GTA, NBA 2K etc... or Mario Bros...

Last edited by pauk : 02-15-2014 at 12:09 PM.
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:59 AM   #8
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Sell it & buy a computer... max graphics, max gaming experience, max ability for skills/aim (mouse, keyboard, joystick, framerate, latency > handcontrol, console) hence better competition and community (more mature gamers)... FPS MULTIPLAYER especially of this magnitude are really not meant for consoles (they are there only to suck money)... i mean you could do it, but you can also steer your car with your feet... doesnt mean its the best idea... :)

Shut up f@g.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:50 AM   #9
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Nobody likes computer elitist smh
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:43 AM   #10
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:

**** off. PC users are like atheists. No one cares.

Gonna settle with Battlefield.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: