Browns by far.
It's not even really close.
• Have an owner who is being investigated by the FBI
•*Have an owner who is too involved in everything
• Have an owner that tries to milk Cleveland for as much money as possible
• Have went through too many coaches and QB's to count
•*Continuously drafts busts
•*Haven't won a playoff game since God knows when
• Just f*cking fired their upper management after a complete debacle of a coaching search, WTF does that even mean?
• Fired a lot of their scouting department immediately after last years draft. Again WTF
• Have an owner that continuously dumps money into the franchise and the city
•*Have an owner that knows when and when not to step in
• Drafting has been more or less good, not terrible. (some hits, some questionables)
• Were contending for a title no too long ago
• Fired their GM after a very disappointing start to the season
•*Still might even make the playoffs this year