Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-09-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default 2014 QB Rankings

Top 10
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:08 PM   #2
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2014 QB Rankings

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Peyton Manning
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Andrew Luck
6. Ben Roethlisberger
7. Philip Rivers
8. Russell Wilson
9. Tony Romo
10. Matt Ryan
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:30 PM   #3
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Peyton Manning
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Phillip Rivers
6. Ben Rothlisberger
7. Tony Romo
8. Andrew Luck
9. Russell Wilson
10. Matt Ryan

Last edited by RoundMoundOfReb : 06-09-2014 at 10:45 PM.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:36 PM   #4
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Peyton Manning
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Russell Wilson
6. Andrew Luck
7. Philip Rivers
8. Cam Newton
9. Colin Kaepernick
10. Ben Roethlisberger
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:54 PM   #5
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Russell Wilson is overrated big time.

5th best quarterback in all of football? I don't see any argument that he's that type of player except for the "superbowl" one. Which is not one worth arguing over so I won't. Especially after he basically played the Trent Dilfer role in the playoffs.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:10 PM   #6
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine

5th best quarterback in all of football? I don't see any argument that he's that type of player except for the "superbowl" one. Which is not one worth arguing over so I won't. Especially after he basically played the Trent Dilfer role in the playoffs.

he is much better than trent differ ever was.. stop the BS

and you saying I don't see any argument that he's that type of player except for the "superbowl" puts an asterisk beside your comment… He complemented his defense perfectly and made plays that needed to be made..

You seem like a bitter colts fan who is mad that Wilson is ranked higher than Luck in my estimation..

I won't take away what a super bowl winning QB has done just because he has a great defense… He still made the plays that needed to be made..

If luck is better? he'll do more in the upcoming season…
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:24 AM   #7
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
he is much better than trent differ ever was.. stop the BS

and you saying I don't see any argument that he's that type of player except for the "superbowl" puts an asterisk beside your comment… He complemented his defense perfectly and made plays that needed to be made..

You seem like a bitter colts fan who is mad that Wilson is ranked higher than Luck in my estimation..

I won't take away what a super bowl winning QB has done just because he has a great defense… He still made the plays that needed to be made..

If luck is better? he'll do more in the upcoming season…

I said he played the Dilfer role in the playoffs. I didn't say he was a Trent Dilfer level quarterback.

The team was so damn good he can throw the ball 23 times per game in the playoffs (vs. elite teams no less) and account for one touchdown and make a superbowl. It just is what it is.

Has nothing to do with Luck. You're the one bringing him up, not me.

Wilson is a guy I genuinely root for that isn't a Colt. I'm not gonna let bias make my opinion of him clouded though. He's just not a top 5 quarterback. Not yet. Not because he won a superbowl being a supporting actor.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:47 AM   #8
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine

Here we go again.

Carbine. I'm warning you.

I own you. I fuccin own you.

You are an idiot.

Wilson MAKES plays.

Dilfer can make a scramble for 20 yards, avoiding one of best d lines then throw a 50 yard pass in air?

Another 45 yard in air bullet to kearse.

What was his pass % in SUPERBOWL on third down? 123 Qb rating.

You're an idiot.

Has luck EVER had a 123 passer rating game? Seriously.

Yes he's 5th.

Accuracy. Smarts. Play making are all elite

He has all better stats than your boy. You didn't respond when I sonned you in your dumb little percentage of pics when I did for percentage of Tds.

ALL WITH ONLY #2 and #3 receivers.

Mark my words. Harvin will be healthy , Wilson is going to EAT up defenses with him and get all those yards that you knuckleheads seem to like so much.

Idiot.

Remember who owns your soul on this board fucc face.

Last edited by Bless Mathews : 06-10-2014 at 02:57 AM.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:56 AM   #9
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

My top 10 SEASONS this year, not who I think is best, but who will have best season for qbs.

1. Manning
2. Rogers
3. Brees
4. Luck
5. Cutler
6. Wilson
7. Rivers
8. Brady
9. Newton
10. Romo
Old 06-10-2014, 11:05 AM   #10
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
My top 10 SEASONS this year, not who I think is best, but who will have best season for qbs.

1. Manning
2. Rogers
3. Brees
4. Luck
5. Cutler
6. Wilson
7. Rivers
8. Brady
9. Newton
10. Romo
This is close to my list except I don't rate Cutler that high. Take him out and throw Matt Ryan back in the list.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:34 AM   #11
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

1. Manning
2. Rogers
3. Brees
4. Luck
5. Cutler
6. Wilson
7. Rivers
8. Brady
9. Newton
10. Romo

I like that list except Cutler is awfully high and Brady is awfully low.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:00 PM   #12
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
I like that list except Cutler is awfully high and Brady is awfully low.
Before cutler got hurt last year, he was playing great.

Throwing the ball away instead of trying to force it. I think he gets it. Dude has a fuccin cannon. Strongest arm in league.

Has the best tandem receivers in the league. Good running game. Decent defense.

Brady is going to have troubles I think. Weak corp.

And remember, that's how I see the ranking of best year this year.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:19 PM   #13
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Before cutler got hurt last year, he was playing great.

Throwing the ball away instead of trying to force it. I think he gets it. Dude has a fuccin cannon. Strongest arm in league.

Has the best tandem receivers in the league. Good running game. Decent defense.

Brady is going to have troubles I think. Weak corp.

And remember, that's how I see the ranking of best year this year.
Cutler has the physical tools. The problem is between the ears.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:30 PM   #14
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
Cutler has the physical tools. The problem is between the ears.
Yes.

And THE BEST receiver duo in league.

Last year was first year with new Qb coach Matt cavanaugh
He preached And preached to throw the ball away. He was doing a much better job at that.

I like his fire actually. Going off on teammates n shit shows fire and will to win to me.

Forcing the ball is a worse problem IMO.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:00 PM   #15
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh yeah, Luck was an 80 rated passer so....ELITE!

Luck is overrated, and yeah Wilson is also somewhat overrated, I feel like half the QBs in the NFL could win with that team. Wilson is deserving of top-10 though I think, not top-5

Cutler isn't top-10 at all... WTF

The BIG-4 are still the BIG-4...If your top-4 isn't Rodgers, Brady, Peyton, Brees then your list is wrong, it is after those where it starts to become difficult.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: