Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-13-2014, 05:31 PM   #1
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Titanfall Beta Livestream

Gameplay of Titanfall: http://www.gamespot.com/videos/titan.../2300-6417189/

Anybody planning on getting this?
TheReal Kendall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Titanfall Beta Livestream

Looks ok but ive never been into COD although the mechs look cool.I' ll keep watching though.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:45 PM   #3
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Giantbomb one going right now.

http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #4
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

yeah my girlfriend got me tomb raider, and pre ordered titanfall and thief for me for valentines day. Been hyped for titanfall after seeing the gameplay videos aawhile back and hearing about how everyone was raving about it in all the demos they've done. Supposedly it doesn't play like CoD at all. I was watching streams on twitch yesterday for a bit, looks really fun can't wait.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:45 AM   #5
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Doesn't look quite as fun as I hoped. I have bigger hopes for Destiny.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #6
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Got a beta code yesterday. This game is awesome. Best multiplayer shooter I've played since counter strikes peak in my opinion. I can't wait for launch and I'm keen to see how theypull off the campaign multiplayer mode
Old 02-14-2014, 05:30 PM   #7
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Got a beta code yesterday. This game is awesome. Best multiplayer shooter I've played since counter strikes peak in my opinion. I can't wait for launch and I'm keen to see how theypull off the campaign multiplayer mode

How you get a code?!? I signed up but nothing so far

Is the game just 6v6?

Please give more info
Old 02-14-2014, 08:20 PM   #8
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Doesn't look quite as fun as I hoped. I have bigger hopes for Destiny.
Oh Destiny...can't f%^kin wait for it. Since I have a PS4, it's by far my most anticipated shooter. I am a big fan of Bungie, it's nice to have them doing multiplat games now.

Titanfall looks amazing, and a big win for gamers. It will change how a lot of people look at shooters, regardless of the popular opinion. Next gen games are just starting out and it's already a huge step up.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 08:22 PM   #9
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Is the game just 6v6?

Please give more info
That is pretty stupid. One of the biggest issues with it by far. How the hell are you going to make an online only game and stick with the mundane 6v6? And honestly, from the looks of it, it has an ideal setting for a big number of players. Too many bots, and the bots are trash. They could've done better...but whatever.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:50 PM   #10
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
That is pretty stupid. One of the biggest issues with it by far. How the hell are you going to make an online only game and stick with the mundane 6v6? And honestly, from the looks of it, it has an ideal setting for a big number of players. Too many bots, and the bots are trash. They could've done better...but whatever.

I know man. That's what turned me away from preordering it.

Like seriously its next gen so why only 6v6
Old 02-14-2014, 10:26 PM   #11
outbreak
Custom User Title

Quote:
How you get a code?!? I signed up but nothing so far

Is the game just 6v6?

Please give more info
I got 3 codes and only signed up twice lol. I've already passed on 2 to others though. The modes in the beta are 6v6 but then there's grunts who are ai bots. Don't know about the modes for the live version but they've said there's more modes. Titan battles are so much fun.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:28 PM   #12
outbreak
Custom User Title

Quote:
I know man. That's what turned me away from preordering it.

Like seriously its next gen so why only 6v6
Its built for pro gaming like Coynter strike was. Lower numbers work better for competition and team work. They will need some interesting tacical scenarios though at the moment the beta just has attrtition, capture objectives and a last titan standing death match
Old 02-15-2014, 03:42 PM   #13
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Just received a code!
Old 02-16-2014, 05:32 PM   #14
outbreak
Custom User Title

it's open beta on xbox one now.

Game is awesome, can't wait for it to launch. Ripping pilots out of their titans is awesome. Being able to disembark and order your titan to hold points or follow as a distraction is fun too. I like how fast the game moves and how it's not an easy game to camp in.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:45 PM   #15
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

But its only running in 792p!
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: