Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-23-2014, 08:26 PM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I wish this Football Forum was more active.

Not, NBA/OTC forum active, but damn it, enough so that you can take a look once a day and not like once every 5 days.

Whats everyones favorite team?

me- Raiders.

We are making some solid moves for the now. Just stopgap moves. Moves that take us away from the last 12 years. We are trying to bring in quality veterans who have a history of winning AND can still be productive. All while, we plan to build through the draft. I like it. Finally, doesn't feel so much like false hope as the last 12 years.

But idk about Raiders thinking Schaub is the next Rich Gannon. lol. I mean, an argument can be made, Schaub 2 years ago was a legit starter. Last year could have been a fluke, and For our teams sake, i hope so. (Granted I hope it's clear we are not really going into this year thinking we are going to the SB, but more trying to change the culture of the Raiders and rid ourselves of the BS era we were in)

Name your teams fellas?

(Cant wait to here the bandwagon fans)
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:37 PM   #2
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I wish this Football Forum was more active.

Offseason is gonna be sporadic..

Even if you look at the bigtime sites (espn, Nfl.com, cnnsi) they have BS stories up everyday just to fill space during this time of year... Once the draft passes and guys get ready to go to camp? things will heat up

this forum is great, but this time of year is the deadest of all.. Just gotta hang in there until summer

PS.. Go Eagles..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:55 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm pretty sure we know what team everyone follows. No need for the age/sex/location questionnaire. It's the offseason. It's active enough given how many regulars we have here. Footballsfuture is an active football forum. If you want that kind of activity you can go there. You don't have to post, just lurk. If you want to discuss the Penn/J.Jones signings, Schaub trade, whether Richie Incognito is worth a chance? These topics (which I just jacked from the recent list) are there. Along with draft talk, mock drafts etc. So if you want this forum to be that active, in depth as that forum? It's not going to happen unless more posters start talking football.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:48 AM   #4
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's pretty big considering this forum is made up of a lot of people outside the U.S. and primarily about basketball. Not to mention it should be higher on the "list" (should be where the sneakers forum is right now. I didn't know about the football forum for a while because I never really noticed it down here.)
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:08 PM   #5
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation

Yeah dude, take it easy. 95% of all the marquis free agents are gone, we're still one and a half months away from the draft, and the regular season opener isn't for almost six months. I love football as much as anyone but should we just post pictures of players and jack it to it? Your call.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #6
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This forum good, all it needs a forum to keep trolls away
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: