Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-20-2014, 09:29 AM   #31
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ray Rice arrested for domestic last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Another case where money doesn't buy brains. If he did knock her out, hope he gets a felony charge. No excuse to hit a female.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvvCYUDHrQ
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:47 AM   #32
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:48 AM   #33
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Posterize = Deepthroat
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:12 PM   #34
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Before any article, blog, blurb... before a single tweet or even a police report was filed/released, SP essentially called the event that ended Ray Rice's career. Amazing. This thread is one of the most epic in ISH history. Legitimate inside source for one of the biggest sports stories of the year.

You heard it here first.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 04:06 PM   #35
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sp > Tmz
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #36
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

*takes a bow*

My friend says when they (security) questioned why he did it his response was "what was I supposed to do"
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #37
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
*takes a bow*

My friend says when they (security) questioned why he did it his response was "what was I supposed to do"

Ray rice is even dumber than I thought.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:51 PM   #38
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lol earlier I tweeted something to the effect of, "Dude I talk football with told us back in February to wait til Monday for the Ray Rice story, now it's a National scandal lol" and some thirsty journalist hit me up on Twitter wanting a direct message

HAHA my dude Posterize dropped insider info, now it's national news and this writer who goes on The View or some bullshit program wants info from me like I know shit lol.

Want me to tell him to fck off Posterize?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #39
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Lol earlier I tweeted something to the effect of, "Dude I talk football with told us back in February to wait til Monday for the Ray Rice story, now it's a National scandal lol" and some thirsty journalist hit me up on Twitter wanting a direct message

HAHA my dude Posterize dropped insider info, now it's national news and this writer who goes on The View or some bullshit program wants info from me like I know shit lol.

Want me to tell him to fck off Posterize?
I'm tryna get paid have him send me a PM on ish
Old 09-10-2014, 09:21 PM   #40
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Funny thing is I don't have a twitter, so when I told my buddy (same time I posted here) he tweeted the news to Schefter. He ignored it of course.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:26 PM   #41
Budadiiii
Heroin Boyz

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I'm tryna get paid have him send me a PM on ish
Get a job.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:33 PM   #42
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Get a job.
Get a career

Old 09-11-2014, 07:40 AM   #43
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just now noticed this thread. Wow, good call on this one.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 12:37 PM   #44
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hey SP, this journalist David Caplan wants to know if you want to chat for an Entertainment Tonight piece.

This is not fictional. LOL sry for not PM'ing you, thought the board would get a kick out of it.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 01:23 PM   #45
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Hey SP, this journalist David Caplan wants to know if you want to chat for an Entertainment Tonight piece.

This is not fictional. LOL sry for not PM'ing you, thought the board would get a kick out of it.
Do it SP

we'll have our own celebrity on ISH

Last edited by KingBeasley08 : 09-11-2014 at 01:25 PM.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: