Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-22-2014, 10:14 PM   #181
ROCSteady
One of One

Default Re: What makes Americans so free?

Some of the best head to head, 'versus' posting of the past couples months have been...

IAmRambo vs. everybody

Myself vs. Bless Mathews

& DEF Dresta vs. PT

Not that I go seeking confrontation, a message board rivalry can def be something to pay Attention to though lmao.

I remember all the headstrong dudes havin extended beef and arguments when I first started coming here
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:25 AM   #182
Dresta
A humble prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I just posted the definition for freedom, it has many uses, and is definitely subjective to a great degree. Freedom can just be seen as state of mind.

And please never have kids Dresta... sure you'll tell them they are pssys if they don't smoke, blow smoke in their faces because you feel second hand smoke is harmless, and let them know it's okay to do opiates as long is they do it right.

You'll never have kids though because you're just some miserable fat slobby burnout working at your local head shop but thinks he has all the answers to life. Right now your just waiting for Ving Rhames to come busting in so you can try out your new gimp who is also your cousin.
I don't have kids but i certainly wouldn't do any of those things, though i would be honest about drugs rather than attempting to brainwash them, because if they have any spirit and independence at all (as i would hope) filling their brains with crap which is evidently untrue will only lead them to rebel (as you will find out provided your kids aren't placid and boring herd-animals).

Don't get the Ving Rhames reference and the rest of your insults are simply mindlessly contrived falshoods, that couldn't possibly have any validity to them. What hurts you is that what i say about you is true and you know it deep down. You are an imbecile with thoughts on everything but no fundamental basis for any of these thoughts, hence the constant incoherence, inconsistency and posting of irrelevant data. You post highly ambiguous statistics and polling data without context, and then think of it as objective proof, while you also say the meanings of words are subjective and only mean what you want them to mean. So for p.tiddy an apple=an orange, a man = a woman - because after all it is SUBJECTIVE!!

In your original post you clearly confused the word power with the word freedom; the two words have different meanings and definitions, and what you described was clearly the former. Then, of course, instead of acknowledging your idiotic mistake, you start ranting about subjectivity and spewing personalised insults like a rabid animal. Not that i would ever expect you capable of maintaining a coherent argument for longer than half a sentence.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #183
DCL
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
the US has more "freedoms" than most countries, but true literal "freedom" can only be obtained by extreme wealth IMO

only the extreme wealthy have the freedom to do just about anything they want to do each day...the rest of us are slaves to the dollar

i agree with this opinion. the most well off people in some of the worst countries have more freedom than the "average joe" in the states. why? cuz they got money to do or buy whatever.

but if we compare the "average joe" in the states to the "average joe" for like 90% of the world, we still got it pretty good, dude.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #184
MavsSuperFan
NBA sixth man of the year

americans have freedoms because of the bill of rights
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: