Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-15-2014, 11:50 AM   #196
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I know before clicking on the link... if -pt- posts it, Manziel is getting love. That should appear as a disclaimer on every -pt- post.

This guy goes as far as to claim he personally timed Manziel's combine 40 and it was actually .12 faster than they reported.
I posted that specifically for you RBA. However it is now difficult to find any list like that where Manziel isn't getting love.

Time to join the dark side RBA...Hail Hydra
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #197
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

For his sake I hope he doesn't go to Oakland.

Best case for him is being drafted by the Browns. Legit #1 WR and very good TE, good line and a defense that projects to be at least above average.

I think going to the Jags would be good for him, too. I like what that head coach is doing down there.

Houston would be great but I don't think he's going to be picked #1 overall.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:00 PM   #198
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For some reason the Jags don't come up much as players for Manziel but I don't see how they can pass on him...aside from just being a star QB which they desperately need he will put butts in the seats, which is something they are having issues with.

Honestly I don't see how the Jags can NOT take Manziel...other than him being drafted before #3 overall
Old 04-15-2014, 04:02 PM   #199
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Offense

Quarterbacks

1. *Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
2. *Blake Bortles, Central Florida
3. **Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M
4. Derek Carr, Fresno St.
5. Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois
6. AJ McCarron, Alabama
7. Logan Thomas, Virginia Tech
8. Zach Mettenberger, LSU
9. Aaron Murray, Georgia
10. Tom Savage, Pittsburgh

I keep hearing that I've "dropped" Bridgewater, but there's a big distinction between how I see him as a prospect and where I think he may land in the draft. He's not running away from the competition, but I've had Bridgewater as my top QB prospect for quite a while now. The changes on this list are Garoppolo moving up ahead of McCarron, and now the addition of Tom Savage, who I see as a Day 2 possibility given his physical tools and arm strength

Running backs

1. Carlos Hyde, Ohio St.
2. *Bishop Sankey, Washington
3. *Tre Mason, Auburn
4. **Jeremy Hill, LSU
5. Dri Archer, Kent St.
6. Charles Sims, West Virginia
7. Andre Williams, Boston College
8. *De'Anthony Thomas, Oregon
9. *Lache Seastrunk, Baylor
10. Jerick McKinnon, Georgia Southern

Plenty of movement here. While Hyde remains the top back, Sankey moves up to No. 2. He is, in my opinion, a good possibility for Round 2. Tre Mason also rises after his workouts lived up to the tape, and while I have Archer higher than some, I'm comfortable with it because he gains value for being close to a one-of-a-kind commodity in this draft, with only Thomas as a comparison. Look out for McKinnon, who could be a Day 2 option, as well.

Fullbacks

1. Trey Millard, Oklahoma
2. Ryan Hewitt, Stanford
3. Jay Prosch, Auburn
4. J.C. Copeland, LSU
5. Kiero Small, Arkansas
6. Chad Young, San Diego St.
7. Chad Abram, Florida St.
8. Karl Williams, Utah
9. C.J. Zimmerer, Nebraska
10. David Sims, Georgia Tech

Not too many changes here. I added Utah's Williams after getting a better look at him. Millard should be drafted, though he is coming off an ACL tear during his senior season. Don't go looking for stats with these guys. Hewitt, for example, was key to Stanford's offense, but had only five carries and nine catches last season.

Wide receivers

1. *Sammy Watkins, Clemson
2. **Mike Evans, Texas A&M
3. *Brandin Cooks, Oregon St.
4. *Odell Beckham Jr., LSU
5. *Marqise Lee, USC
6. **Kelvin Benjamin, Florida St.
7. **Davante Adams, Fresno St.
8. *Cody Latimer, Indiana
9. *Bruce Ellington, South Carolina
10. *Jarvis Landry, LSU

Two new additions here, with Latimer and Ellington joining the mix. Latimer is one to watch, as I've heard some teams talk about him as a potential first-rounder. He has the length and the speed coaches covet. While Lee has dropped, I associate that more with the rise of Cooks (who tore up the combine) and Beckham. Lee wasn't consistent as a junior, but he has a lot of good tape to fall back on.

Tight ends

1. *Eric Ebron, North Carolina
2. *Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
3. *Troy Niklas, Notre Dame
4. *Jace Amaro, Texas Tech
5. C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
6. *A.C. Leonard, Tennessee St.
7. Marcel Jensen, Fresno St.
8. *Colt Lyerla, Oregon
9. *Jake Murphy, Utah
10. Joe Don Duncan, Dixie St.

The biggest rise here is from ASJ. I keep coming back to how good he can be if it all comes together given his frame and athleticism. Amaro drops a bit for me due to the question of whether he provides anything at all from a blocking standpoint, while holding on to the ball is a small question. Another riser here is A.C. Leonard, a sleeper most fans haven't seen. Lyerla also moves up a step.

Offensive tackles

1. *Greg Robinson, Auburn
2. Jake Matthews, Texas A&M
3. Taylor Lewan, Michigan
4. Zack Martin, Notre Dame
5. *Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama
6. Ja'Wuan James, Tennessee
7. Morgan Moses, Virginia
8. Jack Mewhort, Ohio St.
9. Billy Turner, North Dakota St.
10. *Antonio Richardson, Tennessee

Not much shifting here. Billy Turner of North Dakota State jumps on, and Tennessee's James moves up a few ticks. It's an impressive group when a physical talent like Richardson is all the way down at No. 10, while good tackles like Cameron Fleming of Stanford and former top prospect Seantrel Henderson are just off the list. All of these guys could be gone by the end of Day 2, really.

Offensive guards

1. Gabe Jackson, Mississippi St.
2. *David Yankey, Stanford
3. *Xavier Su'a-Filo, UCLA
4. Joel Bitonio, Nevada
5. Brandon Thomas, Clemson
6. **Trai Turner, LSU
7. Kadeem Edwards, Tennessee St.
8. Cyril Richardson, Baylor
9. Ryan Groy, Wisconsin
10. Dakota Dozier, Furman

The guy I've really moved up is LSU's Turner. He wasn't ranked here previously, but I got through more tape on him and liked what I saw. Jackson isn't a fit in any blocking scheme, but I think he's the most consistently dominant guard of the bunch. I'm not willing to move Thomas down much, even after an ACL tear. I have him pegged as a guard due to a lack of length, but watch him play tackle and you wouldn't think he needs to move off that position.

Centers

1. *Marcus Martin, USC
2. Weston Richburg, Colorado St.
3. *Russell Bodine, North Carolina
4. Travis Swanson, Arkansas
5. Jonotthan Harrison, Florida
6. Gabe Ikard, Oklahoma
7. James Stone, Tennessee
8. Bryan Stork, Florida St.
9. Corey Linsley, Ohio St.
10. Tyler Larsen, Utah St.

Linsley is the new addition to a list that doesn't change much. There was a time when I thought Martin could sneak into the late first round, but the depth of overall talent at more crucial positions makes that more unlikely.

Defense

The versatility of Stephon Tuitt means that he could land with either a 4-3 team or a 3-4 team.
Defensive ends

1. *Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina
2. *Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame
3. *Demarcus Lawrence, Boise St.
4. Marcus Smith, Louisville
5. *Kony Ealy, Missouri
6. Kareem Martin, North Carolina
7. *Scott Crichton, Oregon St.
8. Chris Smith, Arkansas
9. Larry Webster, Bloomsburg
10. Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas

This is mainly supposed to reflect players who can handle a 4-3 DE assignment, but we know Tuitt could be better-suited to a 3-4 scheme, and Lawrence could also be on the edge in a 3-4. So there's no certainty that we'll call everyone here a "defensive end" at this time next year, but you can never group defensive players perfectly. Clowney is a runaway at the top, with workouts that back up his disruptive, explosive play on tape. I think Martin is a potential sleeper given his athletic ability.

Defensive tackles

1. Aaron Donald, Pittsburgh
2. *Timmy Jernigan, Pittsburgh
3. Ra'Shede Hageman, Minnesota
4. *Louis Nix III, Notre Dame
5. Brent Urban, Virginia
6. *Dominique Easley, Florida
7. DaQuan Jones, Penn St.
8. Justin Ellis, Louisiana Tech
9. Caraun Reid, Princeton
10. Jay Bromley, Syracuse

Donald rises to the top after a fantastic run of postseason work. He was an absolute terror in 2013, and he now seems likely to go in the middle of Round 1. The guy who really rises for me is Urban. He broke his foot after the season and didn't get to participate in the Senior Bowl, but I think his length and ability to beat blockers could make him an appealing Day 2 pick. Easley, of course, would be higher with fewer injury concerns. He can be awesome when he's healthy.

Inside linebackers

1. C.J. Mosley, Alabama
2. Chris Borland, Wisconsin
3. Shayne Skov, Stanford
4. Preston Brown, Louisville
5. Max Bullough, Michigan St.
6. Avery Williamson, Kentucky
7. *Khairi Fortt, California
8. *Yawin Smallwood, Connecticut
9. DeDe Lattimore, South Florida
10. Glenn Carson, Penn St.

Mosley is still easily the top guy on this list, though Borland has closed the gap, and I see a greater chance that he could go late in Round 1 than I did during the season. As far as moves, Williamson moves up a few slots, and I've added Lattimore for the first time. Carson drops a few notches.

Outside linebackers

1. Khalil Mack, Buffalo
2. Anthony Barr, UCLA
3. *Ryan Shazier, Ohio St.
4. Kyle Van Noy, BYU
5. Dee Ford, Auburn
6. Jeremiah Attaochu, Georgia Tech
7. Trent Murphy, Stanford
8. Telvin Smith, Florida St.
9. Jordan Tripp, Montana
10. Howard Jones, Shepherd

This is another list that blends traits. While Mack is a versatile player, he's obviously highly valued as a pass-rusher. Barr is going to be drafted for his pass-rushing skills. Shazier, on the other hand, is more of a 4-3 OLB, a playmaker who can attack gaps and chase down plays from the weak side. Van Noy moves up one spot, and Jones is added to the list for the first time.

Cornerbacks

1. Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma St.
2. Darqueze Dennard, Michigan St.
3. Jason Verrett, TCU
4. *Bradley Roby, Ohio St.
5. Kyle Fuller, Virginia Tech
6. Lamarcus Joyner, Florida St.
7. Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Nebraska
8. Keith McGill, Utah
9. Aaron Colvin, Oklahoma
10. Pierre Desir, Lindenwood

I have Verrett up one spot from the previous ranking, and I don't think it would be much of a shock to see him go late in Round 1. I know my pal Mr. McShay thinks very highly of Verrett, who lacks length but you wouldn't know it. I'm putting Colvin back on the list. He was injured at the Senior Bowl practice, but when he's healthy he's a really versatile talent, and he's on a good recovery timetable.

Safeties

1. *Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Alabama
2. *Calvin Pryor, Louisville
3. Jimmie Ward, No. Illinois
4. Terrence Brooks, Florida St.
5. Deone Bucannon, Washington St.
6. Ahmad Dixon, Baylor
7. Maurice Alexander, Utah St.
8. *Ed Reynolds, Stanford
9. Antone Exum, Virginia Tech
10. Daniel Sorensen, BYU

The biggest mover from the last ranking is Reynolds, who I had just off the list previously. I took more time on his tape, particularly from his junior season, and I see an instinctive player who can close quickly and takes good routes to the ball. Clinton-Dix slides back ahead of Pryor at No. 1, with his coverage skills the difference.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:45 PM   #200
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So Clowney is shutting it down and isn't going to do anymore private workouts.

Anyone else think that he's shutting it down because the Texans have told him they are going to pick him #1?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:53 PM   #201
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
So Clowney is shutting it down and isn't going to do anymore private workouts.

Anyone else think that he's shutting it down because the Texans have told him they are going to pick him #1?
naw

Quote:
King cites the torn ACL of Clemson tackle Brandon Thomas as one of the reasons, but it really doesn’t need to be that hard. Simply put, he’s at a stage where there’s little left to prove, and not that many to prove it to, considering where he’ll be picked.

IMO if the Texans have made up their mind they would probably already tell the public...truth is they have a lot to think about and are probably going to use every day up until the draft second guessing themselves
Old 04-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #202
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kiper's latest mock has Teddy Bridgewater falling all the way into the second round, getting picked by the Texans with the first pick of the second round.

I know the Texans would love that, get Clowney #1 and Bridgewater in the 2nd Round.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #203
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does anyone have Mel kipers full mock
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:21 PM   #204
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Been hearing that Teddy Bridgewater may fall to the 2nd round like Geno Smith did in 2013.

Some scouts are saying that he's a mid to late 2nd round pick. As a Texans fan, it would be amazing to see them draft Jadaveon Clowney #1, then Teddy Bridgewater in the 2nd round.
Smook A. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:29 PM   #205
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Bridgewater doesn't deserve this "fall" talk, I personally feel like teams are smoke screening this to the media in hopes to influence him to fall so they can draft him.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:08 PM   #206
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Bridgewater doesn't deserve this "fall" talk, I personally feel like teams are smoke screening this to the media in hopes to influence him to fall so they can draft him.
Same thing they did to Aaron Rodgers back in 2005.

He fell to #24.
Smook A. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:41 AM   #207
irondarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Does anyone have Mel kipers full mock
Here's Kiper's latest 2 round mock draft:

1st Round:

1. Houston Texans - Jadeveon Clowney (DE, South Carolina)
2. St. Louis Rams - Greg Robinson (OT, Auburn)
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Sammy Watkins (WR, Clemson)
4. Cleveland Browns - Johnny Manziel (QB, Texas A&M)
5. Oakland Raiders - Khalil Mack (OLB, Buffalo)
6. Atlanta Falcons - Taylor Lewan (OT, Michigan)
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mike Evans (WR, Texas A&M)
8. Minnesota Vikings - Blake Bortles (QB, Central Florida)
9. Buffalo Bills - Jake Matthews (OT, Texas A&M)
10. Detroit Lions - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (S, Alabama)
11. Tennessee Titans - Justin Gilbert (CB, Oklahoma State)
12. New York Giants - Eric Ebron (TE, North Carolina)
13. St. Louis Rams - Darqueze Dennard (CB, Michigan State)
14. Chicago Bears - Aaron Donald (DT, Pittsburgh)
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - Odell Beckham Jr. (WR, LSU)
16. Dallas Cowboys - Zack Martin (OT, Notre Dame)
17. Baltimore Ravens - Calvin Pryor (S, Louisville)
18. New York Jets - Brandin Cooks (WR, Oregon State)
19. Miami Dolphins - C.J. Mosley (ILB, Alabama)
20. Arizona Cardinals - Derek Carr (QB, Fresno State)
21. Green Bay Packers - Ryan Shazier (OLB, Ohio State)
22. Philadelphia Eagles - Kelvin Benjamin (WR, Florida State)
23. Kansas City Chiefs - Marqise Lee (WR, USC)
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Bradley Roby (CB, Ohio State)
25. San Diego Chargers - Anthony Barr (OLB, UCLA)
26. Cleveland Browns - Kyle Fuller (CB, Virginia Tech)
27. New Orleans Saints - Cody Latimer (WR, Indiana)
28. Carolina Panthers - Morgan Moses (OT, Virginia)
29. New England Patriots - Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota)
30. San Francisco 49ers - Jordan Matthews (WR, Vanderbilt)
31. Denver Broncos - Jason Verrett (CB, TCU)
32. Seattle Seahawks - Stephon Tuitt (DE, Notre Dame)

2nd Round:

33. Houston Texans - Teddy Bridgewater (QB, Louisville)
34. Washington Redskins - Chris Borland (ILB, Wisconsin)
35. Cleveland Browns - Davante Adams (WR, Fresno State)
36. Oakland Raiders - Timmy Jernigan (DT, Florida State)
37. Atlanta Falcons - Dee Ford (DE/OLB, Auburn)
38. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Gabe Jackson (OG, Mississippi State)
39. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jimmy Garoppolo (QB, Eastern Illinois)
40. Minnesota Vikings - Kyle Van Noy (LB, BYU)
41. Buffalo Bills - Demarcus Lawrence (DE, Boise State)
42. Tennessee Titans - Zach Mettenberger (QB, LSU)
43. New York Giants - Xavier Su'a-Filo (OG, UCLA)
44. St. Louis Rams - Jimmie Ward (S, Northern Illinois)
45. Detroit Lions - Stanley Jean-Baptiste (CB, Nebraska)
46. Pittsburgh Steelers - Louis Nix III (DT, Notre Dame)
47. Dallas Cowboys - Deone Bucannon (S, Washington State)
48. Baltimore Ravens - Bruce Ellington (WR, South Carolina)
49. New York Jets - Austin Seferian-Jenkins (TE, Washington)
50. Miami Dolphins - Joel Bitonio (OL, Nevada)
51. Chicago Bears - Lamarcus Joyner (CB, Florida State)
52. Arizona Cardinals - Jeremiah Attaochu (OLB, Georgia Tech)
53. Green Bay Packers - Jace Amaro (TE, Texas Tech)
54. Philadelphia Eagles - Pierre Desir (CB, Lindenwood)
55. Cincinnati Bengals - Cyrus Kouandjio (OT, Alabama)
56. San Francisco 49ers - Phillip Gaines (CB, Rice)
57. San Diego Chargers - Donte Moncrief (WR, Ole Miss)
58. New Orleans Saints - Keith McGill (CB, Utah)
59. Indianapolis Colts - Jarvis Landry (WR, LSU)
60. Carolina Panthers - Josh Huff (WR, Oregon)
61. San Francisco 49ers - Marcus Martin (C, USC)
62. New England Patriots - Carlos Hyde (RB, Ohio State)
63. Denver Broncos - David Yankey (OG, Stanford)
64. Seattle Seahawks - Ja'Wuan James (OT, Tennessee)

Last edited by irondarts : 04-18-2014 at 03:26 AM.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:48 AM   #208
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thanks who the hell is the CB he has eagles taking first rd. I wouldn't be mad at Benjamin but Anthony Barr is there. I'm probably gonna take him.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:25 AM   #209
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Dessir is a small school corner who has a lot of natural talent. Hes got good size, good movement skills and can play the ball in the air.

Like him way more than McGill.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:06 PM   #210
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Not sure why Kiper has Dallas taking a OT now...Free was fine last year and Tyron Smith is elite

Dallas needs DEFENSE...period, if we take any offensive player in the first round short of some miracle drop of Watkins or Evans I will be upset
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: