Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-28-2014, 12:04 PM   #766
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2014 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So yeah what don't we know as Eagles fans about the Djax situation? Surely he didnt bone Chip Kelly wife.
he's a crip

I just may not be able to let this one go today
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:11 PM   #767
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's possible more information might come out here, it sounds like the Eagles had some additional reasons he was let go. I'm sure the Eagle fans will hear before most of us.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:13 PM   #768
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I don't know how much appetite the Pats have for risk post-Hernandez but I heard the Pats inquired about his avaialability when Philly was seeking a trade partner. I do know that the Pats have brought in several players of questionable character in the Belichick era and pre-Hernandez I'm completely sure a gang rumor wouldn't stop them from going after a major asset. For myself, unless a guy is getting arrested or I know he's up to some bad stuff I'd go for it. He's friends with some gang member? May be poor judgment but I bet lots of players have some friend(s) from childhood or even adulthood that break law.
Did you read the article? No one item is a game changer but it just goes on and on. I'd be really wary. Jets apparently are out even though they wanted to trade for him.

If it's later and everything is out it's different but when the information is now first starting to leak out, it's risky.

Last edited by niko : 03-28-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:16 PM   #769
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Exactly the type of headline ESPN is going to run away with. I think I've already heard Jaws give his take on getting away from the gang life.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #770
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Exactly the type of headline ESPN is going to run away with. I think I've already heard Jaws give his take on getting away from the gang life.
These athlete's are stupid, they hang out with people with bad reputations who do things that can legitimately get them in trouble. Blatche on the Nets, his two friends almost got him charged in a rape case and he STILL brings them on road trips with him. It's mind boggling they let morons risk their careers.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:25 PM   #771
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Did you read the article? No one item is a game changer but it just goes on and on. I'd be really wary. Jets apparently are out even though they wanted to trade for him.
He had weed in the vehicle, illegally-tinted windows and probably knows some bad people. Aside from the window-tinting I would bet you can find at least 10 guys in the average NFL locker room of whom all of those things are true, whether or not they've been caught with weed in the vehicle. Heck, the Pats just signed a known pothead. For me the line is crossed if/when Jackson is himself guilty of participating in a shooting or fight. So long as he's just avoiding putting the letters "c" and "k" together and throwing up gang signs like an idiot he's absolutely worth the risk for the Pats. He has never had a major off-field incident so the odds are he will stay on the right side of the law for a season while the Pats make an SB run. In the worst-case scenario, do him like Hernandez and move on, only thing lost is some of Kraft's money, and he has plenty of that. I don't treat a guy that knows a criminal the same way I treat the criminal.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:29 PM   #772
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 03-28-2014, 12:31 PM   #773
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pats arent signing Djax, get real.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:41 PM   #774
Bless Mathews
Fucc Darrell Bevell!!!

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Photoshop poast of the month nominee.

Hahahaha
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:48 PM   #775
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
He had weed in the vehicle, illegally-tinted windows and probably knows some bad people. Aside from the window-tinting I would bet you can find at least 10 guys in the average NFL locker room of whom all of those things are true, whether or not they've been caught with weed in the vehicle. Heck, the Pats just signed a known pothead. For me the line is crossed if/when Jackson is himself guilty of participating in a shooting or fight. So long as he's just avoiding putting the letters "c" and "k" together and throwing up gang signs like an idiot he's absolutely worth the risk for the Pats. He has never had a major off-field incident so the odds are he will stay on the right side of the law for a season while the Pats make an SB run. In the worst-case scenario, do him like Hernandez and move on, only thing lost is some of Kraft's money, and he has plenty of that. I don't treat a guy that knows a criminal the same way I treat the criminal.
Did you read the article? He's been investigated related to two murders. His name keeps popping up as an associate. He is associates with two people who murdered a 14 yr old and the police believe he knows where the two men were that night (who commited the murder). Papers with his name on it popped up all over another crime scene. He hasn't been convicted of a crime, not even close. But he's a headache.

There's not a chance in hell the Patriots touch him, how stupid would they have to be do to that. They'd get ripped to shreds.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:50 PM   #776
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
“First I would like to thank the Eagles organization, the Eagles fans and the city of Philadelphia for my time in Philly,” the statement read. “I would also like to thank coach Andy Reed [sic] for bringing me in.

“Secondly, I would like to address the misleading and unfounded reports that my release has anything to do with any affiliation that has been speculated surrounding the company I keep off of the field. I would like to make it very clear that I am not and never have been part of any gang. I am not a gang member and to speculate and assume that I am involved in such activity off the field is reckless and irresponsible.

“I work very hard on and off the field and I am a good person with good values. I am proud of the accomplishments that I have made both on and off the field. I have worked tirelessly to give back to my community and have a positive impact on those in need. It is unfortunate that I now have to defend myself and my intentions. These reports are irresponsible and just not true . I look forward to working hard for my new team. God Bless.”

-DeSean
Old 03-28-2014, 12:59 PM   #777
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Did you read the article? He's been investigated related to two murders. His name keeps popping up as an associate. He is associates with two people who murdered a 14 yr old and the police believe he knows where the two men were that night (who commited the murder). Papers with his name on it popped up all over another crime scene. He hasn't been convicted of a crime, not even close. But he's a headache.
Yes I read the article, to answer a question that wasn't worth repeating. In both murder cases the investigators saw no evidence linking him. You are making a big deal about very little. And if you read the article you would know that one of the two "murderers" of the teen was actually acquitted.

Quote:
There's not a chance in hell the Patriots touch him, how stupid would they have to be do to that. They'd get ripped to shreds.
So is Jackson's career now over? No one will sign him because he knows some gangbangers? That's silly. I don't know whether or not the Patriots specifically will sign him but I bet they do it if the price is right. Someone is absolutely going to bring him in. He's not the actual murderer himself in spite of the way you're talking about him.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:06 PM   #778
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Yes I read the article, to answer a question that wasn't worth repeating. In both murder cases the investigators saw no evidence linking him. You are making a big deal about very little. And if you read the article you would know that one of the two "murderers" of the teen was actually acquitted.

So is Jackson's career now over? No one will sign him because he knows some gangbangers? That's silly. I don't know whether or not the Patriots specifically will sign him but I bet they do it if the price is right. Someone is absolutely going to bring him in. He's not the actual murderer himself in spite of the way you're talking about him.
Are you being deliberately obtuse or do you just like arguing? I didn't say no one will sign him. I don't want my team to sign him. And the Patriots JUST HAD A MURDERER ON THEIR TEAM. They are not going to go out and embarass themselves by signing someone looked at in a murder investigation.

The Patriots don't operate in a vacuum, and they were really embarassed in the Hernandez situation, they aren't going to pick up a player a team just released for off the field concerns. Be realistic at least a little.

You're downplaying the stuff written about him btw, does it mean he's going to go commit crimes? Nope. But he's surrounded by bad people, there's way too many things for it to be a coincidence.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:12 PM   #779
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Are you being deliberately obtuse or do you just like arguing? I didn't say no one will sign him. I don't want my team to sign him. And the Patriots JUST HAD A MURDERER ON THEIR TEAM. They are not going to go out and embarass themselves by signing someone looked at in a murder investigation.

The Patriots don't operate in a vacuum, and they were really embarassed in the Hernandez situation, they aren't going to pick up a player a team just released for off the field concerns. Be realistic at least a little.
This is real nonsense. From the article you insist need be read:

"DeSean Jackson was not part of the case," Jane Robison, a spokesman for the LA District Attorney's Office, told NJ.com. "He was not a charged defendant. He was not a witness."

But this is reason not to sign him? Your argument is garbage.

Quote:
You're downplaying the stuff written about him btw, does it mean he's going to go commit crimes? Nope. But he's surrounded by bad people, there's way too many things for it to be a coincidence.
Or are you just playing up the relationship he has with some questionable characters because in reality we know of nothing he's done worse than maybe driving around high? You don't have a real argument here.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:20 PM   #780
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
This is real nonsense. From the article you insist need be read:

"DeSean Jackson was not part of the case," Jane Robison, a spokesman for the LA District Attorney's Office, told NJ.com. "He was not a charged defendant. He was not a witness."

But this is reason not to sign him? Your argument is garbage.

Or are you just playing up the relationship he has with some questionable characters because in reality we know of nothing he's done worse than maybe driving around high? You don't have a real argument here.
No one said he committed a crime. But he's associated with bad people. If he's not this is a remarkable series of coincidences. He hasn't been called in by the police once he's been called in by them on several different occasions, not always just as a witness. To act like he's not a risk at all is silly.

Hey I hope the patriots sign him, it will give the Jets fans agita. But there ain't a chance in hell of it happening .
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: