Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2007, 04:32 PM   #1
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far
Default Mobb Deep used to be so ill...

Its Mine ft Nas ( Esco with a classic verse, sick beat with the Scarface sample)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1GF5...elated&search=

Hell On Earth (one of their most underrated songs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pwnUXoHCdY

G.O.D. PT3 ( That first verse by Prodigy = one the greatest of all time, IMO Prodigys best verse ever, grimy beat with another Scarface sample)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb-0a8tIpUQ

Shook Ones ( Top 10 Hip Hop song....EVER)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G1l6...elated&search=

Survival Of the Fittest (underrated joint)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxDdN...elated&search=

Quiet Storm ( My fav song of all time, the original, not the crappy Lil KIm remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMn5l...elated&search=

Get Away ( Their last classic song before they fell off hard)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AvdOBMuByY

Makes me sad watching all these videos
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:36 PM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mobb Deep used to be so ill...

then they joined the G-Unit. go figure
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:38 PM   #3
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
then they joined the G-Unit. go figure
They were going downhill before they joined G-Unit, Amerikaz Nightmare shows that...
Old 03-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

one of my friends loves Mobb Deep. the last song/music video from them I actually liked was "Got It Twisted"

and the older one that ends with him on the answering machine with that woman was also funny.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #5
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
one of my friends loves Mobb Deep. the last song/music video from them I actually liked was "Got It Twisted"

and the older one that ends with him on the answering machine with that woman was also funny.
Got It Twisted was relatively mediocre in comparison to their previous stuff..
And I have no idead what song your talking about int he second sentence...
Old 03-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #6
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

isn't it true that Mobb Deep were like teh Scottie Pippens of rap in that they were underpaid and underappreciated by many?
Old 03-06-2007, 04:52 PM   #7
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
isn't it true that Mobb Deep were like teh Scottie Pippens of rap in that they were underpaid and underappreciated by many?
Yup, thats why they joined the gay, errr g unit.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:56 PM   #8
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

a funny story:

in 2002 - 2003,

that was my last year of high school, 50 Cent and the G-Unit was beginning to get popular.

but no one seemed to know what the "G" stood for.

one group of... posers.... went about calling it the "Gangsta" Unit and somehow staked a claim in school popularity by knowing that...

anyway, it's kind of strange they chose to call it the Gorilla Unit though... I mean... 50 Cent does look like a gorilla but... these guys have no shame it seems.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:32 PM   #9
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
a funny story:

in 2002 - 2003,

that was my last year of high school, 50 Cent and the G-Unit was beginning to get popular.

but no one seemed to know what the "G" stood for.

one group of... posers.... went about calling it the "Gangsta" Unit and somehow staked a claim in school popularity by knowing that...

anyway, it's kind of strange they chose to call it the Gorilla Unit though... I mean... 50 Cent does look like a gorilla but... these guys have no shame it seems.

Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:43 PM   #10
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:48 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought it was Guerilla Unit like guerilla warfare.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:49 PM   #12
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not that big of a rap fan anymore, but Mobb was always my favourite back in the day.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:07 PM   #13
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Old 03-06-2007, 07:10 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh nevermind they are just retarded then.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:10 PM   #15
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: