Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-25-2014, 12:09 AM   #1
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default MY Prospect Comparisons

All POTENTIALLY
Teddy Bridgewater - Aaron Rodgers
Blake Bortles - Andrew Luck/Ben Roethlisberger
Johnny Manziel - Russell Wilson
Jadaveon Clowney - Julius Peppers
Derek Carr - Jay Cutler
Anthony Barr - Terrell Suggs
Sammy Watkins - Larry Fitzgerald

Gimme yours
Smook A. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:03 AM   #2
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MY Prospect Comparisons

Manziel/Wilson comparison is not good. Neither is the Watkins/Fitz and Barr/Suggs. Other ones i agree with though.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:51 PM   #3
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

You mean these prospects' CEILINGS. If everyone reaches their ceiling this could be the greatest draft ever.
But no, ceilings are rarely reached. All 1st round picks have amazing potential.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:51 PM   #4
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sammy Watkins reminds me of Julio Jones.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 09:17 PM   #5
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Watkins = Rich Man's Torrey Smith
Old 02-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #6
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

Blake Bortles - Andrew Luck
Johnny Manziel - Colt Mccoy
Sammy Watkins - Torrey Smith
Mike Evans - Brandon Marshall?
Jordan Matthews (personal favorite for the Seahawks) - Jordy Nelson
Old 02-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #7
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

If Bridgewater had the potential to be arguably the best QB ever their wouldn't be a discussion on if he went first overall.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:02 PM   #8
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
If Bridgewater had the potential to be arguably the best QB ever their wouldn't be a discussion on if he went first overall.
there*

Bad logic. Why didn't Aaron Rodgers go #1? He obviously had the potential to be what he is.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:03 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Where did Aaron Rodgers get drafted?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:14 PM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Blake Bortles - Andrew Luck
Johnny Manziel - Colt Mccoy
Sammy Watkins - Torrey Smith
Mike Evans - Brandon Marshall?
Jordan Matthews (personal favorite for the Seahawks) - Jordy Nelson
how exactly are these two similar?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:20 PM   #11
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
how exactly are these two similar?
I would say Manziel is a tough one to give a comparison for. I was thinking poor man's Mike Vick. But I went with Colt. Both successful at the college level, mobile, both smallish both lacking elite arm strength. Manziel is a much better deep thrower though.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:25 PM   #12
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
I would say Manziel is a tough one to give a comparison for. I was thinking poor man's Mike Vick. But I went with Colt. Both successful at the college level, mobile, both smallish both lacking elite arm strength. Manziel is a much better deep thrower though.
Colt is 6'2" 220 lbs

Colt was also garbage in comparison to Manziel at the college level...and he also isn't very mobile at all

honestly feels like he is more of the complete opposite of Manziel
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:43 PM   #13
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Colt is 6'2" 220 lbs

Colt was also garbage in comparison to Manziel at the college level...and he also isn't very mobile at all

honestly feels like he is more of the complete opposite of Manziel
Yes he is. Not as mobile as Johnny but still mobile. And no colt wasn't garbage compared to Manziel as a college player.
Old 02-27-2014, 06:01 PM   #14
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Where did Aaron Rodgers get drafted?

What does that matter?

Where did Brady get drafted? What's that have to do with Bridgewaters potential?

If someone thought Rodgers had potential to be the best QB ever, he would've went a lot higher. He would've went 1st overall.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:15 PM   #15
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What does that matter?

Where did Brady get drafted? What's that have to do with Bridgewaters potential?

If someone thought Rodgers had potential to be the best QB ever, he would've went a lot higher. He would've went 1st overall.

These are OUR comparisons...not scouting consensus. Maybe the dude would take Teddy #1 overall in a heartbeat.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: