Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 07-29-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Greivis Vasquez MVP in South America Championship

Quote:
The Toronto Raptors Greivis Vasquez led Venezuela to the FIBA South American Championship over Argentina 74-65 on Monday night and captured tournament MVP honors in the process.
Vasquez led all scorers with 24 points and had a game high 4 assists in the victory. FIBA.com reported on the outgoing and outspoken point guard’s comments after the match.
“Thank God we got this victory,” Vasquez said.
“It is an important triumph for me and for the team.
“Personally, it reminds me of my college days. I am an athlete that needs to play with personality and emotion to get my game going.
“As a Venezuelan, I’m proud. When we went out of last year’s Pre-Mundial (FIBA Americas Championship), I told my teammates that we would be the South American champions and we are.”
Earlier this month Vasquez signed a two-year deal with the Raptors for an estimated $13 million which set the stage for him to be able to play for his Country this summer without worry.
“My heart is here (Toronto),” Vasquez said after signing his contract. “So it was going to be hard for me to go somewhere else. I am on a winning team with a great group of guys coming back with a chance to win and (I’m) healthy, so that’s pretty good to me. I got to thank (the media), the fans, management because this is a dream come true – signing a second contract is something I always dreamed about and I am very humble about this opportunity and I am going to embrace it and I am going to do my best.”
Vasquez had surgery last summer that caused him to miss his NBA training camp and limited his mobility early in the season. After the All-Star break, Vasquez felt he was back to 100 percent and it showed in his play down the stretch of the season and in the playoffs. His ability to led his National Team this summer bodes well for his club team in the NBA.
http://probballreport.com/raptors-gr...-championship/
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:09 PM   #2
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greivis Vasquez MVP in South America Championship

Happy for him. Hoping he carries that forward next season.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:48 AM   #3
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Nice, not like he needs confidence boost or something, but still nice.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:44 PM   #4
Grey Dawn
KG cancer to the NBA

Grey Dawn has not been impressing people

It had to have been because of God.

(Sorry, but that's the one part of his hyper-motivated post game spiels that kills me)
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: