Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 03-01-2014, 04:45 PM   #1
Cleverness
I hit open layups

Cleverness has decent reputation
Default Adidas Crazy 1 Black/Silver/Mesh (Kobe Playoff Version Re-Released)

http://www.finishline.com/store/cata...%2F2014+buy-it

They just re-released these at FinishLine.com. Use their promo code 20SNOW120 to save $20 off your purchase (plus free shipping).

Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:30 PM   #2
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Adidas Crazy 1 Black/Silver/Mesh (Kobe Playoff Version Re-Released)

Well I wouldn't want one of those...
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:23 PM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

can't believe i saw these bitches at ross years ago and didn't cop
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #4
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the famous space shoes
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #5
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

man I had these back in 2000 in the silver and in the yellow. the cushioning is outrageous, might have to get a pair.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #6
Cleverness
I hit open layups

Cleverness has decent reputation

For some weird reason, they took them down on Finishline.com. I can't find them anywhere now except ebay. Maybe Finishline accidentally released them too early? Other places (eastbay, footlocker) are releasing them later this month.
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:58 PM   #7
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
man I had these back in 2000 in the silver and in the yellow. the cushioning is outrageous, might have to get a pair.
I heard they're going cheap on some of the retros and use regular EVA for cushion instead of the better adiprene/adiprene+.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: