I dont see much of a threat coming from these teams at all.
You are a perfect example of why the Suns have some of the most insecure fans on the planet. The Jazz beat you two straight last year, and you said it didn't matter. The Jazz beat you twice more at the beginning of this season and you said that the Suns hadn't found their groove yet. The Jazz beat you again on your homecourt a few weeks ago without Carlos Boozer and you say that the Jazz are first round playoff exits for sure and pose no threat to you.
Why don't you swallow your pride and admit that the Jazz are VERY capable of beating the Suns in a 7 games series? Doesn't mean it will happen, but if you think that it can't happen you might be in for a rude surprise.
You should start talking to the other Suns fans on this forum. They are all smarter than you.
2 - Jazz. Good team, but no playoff team imo
Really? So is something magical going to happen in the playoffs to make it so a probable 55-win regular season team suddenly forgets how to play?
CakeorDeath... Just don't pay attention to what Nash = Best says... You know that most Suns fans aren't like that... We all consider the Jazz to be a threat, they've handled us every game this season...
I live in Utah, and was at the game that went into overtime... Great game... Jazz really out-executed the Suns in the fourth quarter and overtime. Most people here are die-hard Jazz fans, I heard about that game for a long long time...
No I know. The quality of the Suns fans on this board is quite high. I'm just sick of so many Suns fans (from other boards) who think that the Suns are positively untouchable. Even the unbeata-Bulls had weaknesses.
1) Clippers - no PG, no fire. A team happy to just make the playoffs.
2) Lakers - team is in disarray. W/O Odom they have no chance. He was the best player for them in the playoffs last year.
3) Jazz - I think they're better than the Nuggets. Their frontcourt will beat the Spurs to pulp. We can't rebound or bang with these guys. But they lack star power and in the playoffs BS calls for stars are worth at least 5pts/game.
4) Nuggz - Bigger more athletic than the Spurs. Have 2 big stars can get really hot and draw calls.
5) Rockets -- Tmac and Yao will have it together come playoff time and I think Tmac is getting real hungry.