Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-29-2006, 11:28 AM   #16
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Send David Lee and David Noel to the dunk contest.

White is 0-2 combined against those two.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:30 AM   #17
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Excuses are lame. I guess Chris Anderson made mistakes, too. 50 of them, in a row. James White can't handle the pressure and intensity of trick dunking. When the lights go on, the crowd is watcing, and his toes are 4 feet in the air...he folds. I question his mental toughness and intensity when he's eye-level with the rim.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:32 AM   #18
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Diaz will win.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:34 AM   #19
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

My main man David Noel will own him again with his triple backflip dunk.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:34 AM   #20
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

On a side note, the NBA needs to expand the dunk contest back to 8 players. Do away with the unlimited attempts as well.

There are a lot of good dunkers in the NBA now. They wouldn't even have to do away with the 3 years or less rule.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:57 PM   #21
Unregistered

You guys have to think....nobody in the NBA can do the 2 hand from the free throw line, the windmill from the freethrow line...and the between the legs from the free throw line....
Old 06-29-2006, 03:01 PM   #22
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how has no one mentioned shannon brown or maurice ager?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:07 PM   #23
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by some unregistered noob
nobody in the NBA can do the 2 hand from the free throw line
Even though it was done last year in the dunk contest?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:29 PM   #24
Unregistered

Can White actually play basketball or is he just a moron that can run fast and jump high? His dunks really dont have any style like someone mentioned earlier, he can just get up very high. He needs to get bigger if he is to have any chance in the league. My grandma could post that dude up. He makes rookie Jordan look like Arnold.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:30 PM   #25
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

man he should be wearing purple and gold...
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:46 PM   #26
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation
Default ...

who?
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:47 PM   #27
bracer028
Banned

bracer028 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

sixers got the next MJ in carney who can soar the skies
bracer028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:52 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only highlight of James White career is that he can dunk. Did he win the dunk contest in college or did he lose? Let me know. I think more people will care about his decision to enter the dunk contest more then once then how he pans out as a player.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:57 PM   #29
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hope he can do more than just dunk cause the pacers aleady have a guy who fits that bill....fred jones. plus they gave up 2 future 2nd rd picks for him. i hope bird knows what he's doing.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:57 PM   #30
RandomBalla55
Local High School Star

RandomBalla55 has decent reputation

GoBB, James White lost in the dunk contest in college. Lost to Noel, I think.
RandomBalla55 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: