Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-25-2014, 10:05 AM   #241
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Football/soccer all-time draft tournament(organized matchups)

congrats jasi

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:10 AM   #242
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now that's a prize.
The trophy to the coach Carletto, Monica to the GM. Deal.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:20 AM   #243
kc16
Great young streetballer

kc16 has an OK reputation so far

Congratulations Jasi, well deserved.
kc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:43 AM   #244
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc16
Congratulations Jasi, well deserved.
Old 03-25-2014, 01:51 PM   #245
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

FIFA rigged this
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:56 PM   #246
Jasi
Quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
FIFA rigged this
Damn. I just submitted my vote in the other draft.
Now it will look as if it's a personal revenge
(of course it is not)
Old 03-25-2014, 01:59 PM   #247
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
(of course it is not)
Hahaha congrats man!
Old 03-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #248
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
(of course it is not)
hehe why do you think i posted the monica pic
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #249
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
hehe why do you think i posted the monica pic
Gotta start bribing the rest of the judges
Old 03-25-2014, 06:47 PM   #250
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive is considered somewhat coolOverdrive is considered somewhat cool

Congrats, as said many times I think your team was the best tied with alen.

Overall I think the top 3 were Jasi, alen and Sajo who had the players, fitting tactic and chemistry. A little notch below dunsky and me. Dunksby had the players, but I didn't like the chemistry, for me the chemistry was there, but I picked my defense too late.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:58 PM   #251
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation herekurple has a near all-star reputation here

what could have been if i hadnt met Jasi in the first round.

well done jasi and everyone
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:06 PM   #252
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
what could have been if i hadnt met Jasi in the first round.

well done jasi and everyone

remember voting for you, liked your team.
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:45 PM   #253
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
congrats jasi

congrats to jasi and thanks to waseem and cos for volunteering so much time to look after this draft
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:33 AM   #254
Jasi
Quality?

I bump this thread because part of my dream attack came true yesterday.

Watch Maradona's assist for Baggio's goal in yesterday's charity game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQvydJMFgPU
Old 09-03-2014, 08:03 AM   #255
9erempiree
Banned

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
I bump this thread because part of my dream attack came true yesterday.

Watch Maradona's assist for Baggio's goal in yesterday's charity game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQvydJMFgPU

Baggio is like the only legend that aged properly. Some of these guys look horrible but he still looks great.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: