Originally Posted by outbreak
I've completely dropped that game until the next patch, playing from the pavilion and battrick now for my cricket fix.
Patch 2 coming it looks like:
- Bug fixes for general gameplay.
- Bug fixes for commentary & sound.
- Bug fixes online issues with regards to latency when batting and bowling.
- Various crash bug fixes.
- Fix for names and numbers not showing on kits.
- Fix for clean bowled not being given out.
- Fix for fielding restrictions not being adhered to.
- Fixes for run out issues.
- Fixed P40 Competition to use correct format in Career.
- Fixed matches playing out time to end as draw.
- Fixed replays to show more relevant plays, less cuts, new angles.
- Fixed saves/XP being lost after playing local multiplayer.
- Fixed rain delayed matches giving wrong results.
- Fixed wickets not being uprooted from being bowled and only on fielder throws.
- Fixed an instance of "Umpire's Call" giving wrong decision.
- Fix for save copy ignoring links not working correctly.
- Fixed crediting 12th man despite not playing.
- Fix for square umpire raising arm on don't bowl signal.
- Fix for ball rolling along ground being called caught.
- Fix for bowler selection issues.
- Tuning of fielder speeds and catches.
- Tuning of ball speed in outfield.
- Tuning of batter difficulty.
- Tuning of AI batting mentality.
- Tuning of AI running mentality.
- Tuning of confidence to carry through matches and innings.
- Tuning field placements.
- Tuning of bowler speeds.
- Tuning of stamina/fatigue
- Tuned time of ball and over count to end days at proper times.
- Added Rookie and Amateur difficulty level options to career and will not post to leaderboards.
- Added option of starting career at age 16, 21, 26 or 31 years old.
- Added Practice Nets to career.
- Added Tournament Mode to online.
- Added Bowling Assistance HUD on all difficulties.
- Added Bowling Assistance Audio on all difficulties.
- Added Fielding 1 camera to 'Running Camera' in Career.
- Added simulate option for Tours.
- Added stadium select on Tours.
- Added leave button to A (360/PC) & X (PS3).
- Added batter walk on in Career.
- Added link icon for linked players & teams in Academy.
- Option to take win/loss for online matches that finish early (disconnect).
- Fielders no longer take bails off if batsman are safe.
- Stats now accrue for players in career.
- Five/Five is now default online Quick Match type.
- Two second delay to bowling in online to allow lookaround.
- Turning off Arial Marker turns circle off in the field.