Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-11-2014, 07:31 PM   #166
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: ISH ~ Video Games Lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
anyone play Warface? its a free to play shooter gonna try it right now.

Game is filled with novices. I'm a level 20 and getting first place 8/10 times against level 30-35 players who have much better guns and armor.

How fun.
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:51 PM   #167
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've been going wayy back and playing my old WWE games. Started Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth season mode with Booker T a few weeks ago and even though I started off slow, I'm ****ing addicted now. There's two years in it, but I've been going through months per day recently. Just got to Wrestlemania in 2003 and have one year left to go. I plan to play the rest of the season modes in the other games when I'm done.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:09 PM   #168
TheWINdyCity
Dont Care.

TheWINdyCity has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP.Trey
10 hours into Dragon Age: Origins right now and have hardly cracked any of the main quest. How did miss this game when it first came out? Got that and DA2 in preparation for Inquisition cause I heard good things about the game/franchise. Straight addicted right now.

agreed dragon age origins was addicitng as hell for me as well. Unfortunately while still good dragon age 2 does not live up to the hype of the original.
TheWINdyCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:54 PM   #169
JimmyMcAdocious
Very good NBA starter

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I've been going wayy back and playing my old WWE games. Started Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth season mode with Booker T a few weeks ago and even though I started off slow, I'm ****ing addicted now. There's two years in it, but I've been going through months per day recently. Just got to Wrestlemania in 2003 and have one year left to go. I plan to play the rest of the season modes in the other games when I'm done.

64 had the best Wrestling games.

No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW vs NWO Revenge, WCW vs NWO World Tour, and WCW Nitro.

That was all my shit. Back when I gave wrestling a second of my time. I think it was Wrestlemania 2000 was the one with a create a wrestler mode. GOAT wrestling game.

Made me want to find some of my old video games.

One box. Missing a lot of games and some handheld stuff. Also the consoles... They're somewhere.

Found the Gameboy, GBC, and GBA. Lot of random games in mint because of those thick individual game plastic containers. A bunch from Japan since I had an uncle there who would just send me and my brother video games all the time. Would try to find how much some of them are worth, but damn if I'm not lazy. Guessing some of these old Gameboy Pokemon games are worth something.

Damn some of these games were expensive as ****. All my boxes still have the original price tags on them. GoldenEye was 76.99??

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 08-18-2014 at 09:58 PM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:45 AM   #170
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They're way before my time. My first wrestling game was the GOAT, HCTP, and I was only 4 or 5 then. I remember watching my sister and brother playing huge elimination chamber matches, it was great.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:29 PM   #171
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
64 had the best Wrestling games.

No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW vs NWO Revenge, WCW vs NWO World Tour, and WCW Nitro.

That was all my shit. Back when I gave wrestling a second of my time. I think it was Wrestlemania 2000 was the one with a create a wrestler mode. GOAT wrestling game.

Made me want to find some of my old video games.

One box. Missing a lot of games and some handheld stuff. Also the consoles... They're somewhere.

Found the Gameboy, GBC, and GBA. Lot of random games in mint because of those thick individual game plastic containers. A bunch from Japan since I had an uncle there who would just send me and my brother video games all the time. Would try to find how much some of them are worth, but damn if I'm not lazy. Guessing some of these old Gameboy Pokemon games are worth something.

Damn some of these games were expensive as ****. All my boxes still have the original price tags on them. GoldenEye was 76.99??

With the boxes in decent condition you can sell N64 for quite a bit its ridiculous!
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:00 PM   #172
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Has anyone played Injustice Mobile? Holy crap this **** is addictive.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:50 PM   #173
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bayonetta 2 reviewing really well, I'm gonna have to pick that up soon.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #174
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Bayonetta 2 reviewing really well, I'm gonna have to pick that up soon.
demo's on the eshop. Downloading as we speak just because of the reviews.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 03:19 AM   #175
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd forgotten how much fun Jet Set Radio can be until I recently beat it again.

I'd had wonderful memories of it, and had run a couple levels here and there since I got it off PSN, but then I sat down and just played. And played and played and played. I miss games like that.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 11:37 PM   #176
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I'd forgotten how much fun Jet Set Radio can be until I recently beat it again.

I'd had wonderful memories of it, and had run a couple levels here and there since I got it off PSN, but then I sat down and just played. And played and played and played. I miss games like that.

Sunset Overdrive has a similar look to it and is coming out soon, it's an Xbox one exlusive though.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 02:42 AM   #177
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

New middle earth game is great. Gets boring at times, but it is a lot like AC, so thats a good thing.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: