Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2008, 07:23 PM   #1
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Help me with my thuggush poses

I am visiting my cousin next week and he is anxious to see my evolvement from poser to bonafide thug. Just think, if not for him I would still be in prep school but now I run the streets and deal drugz with my boyz. We earn upwords of 2000 per week slingin the stuff, dats more than enough to play for our sweet pad.

But my friendz still clown me for not possessing enough of that thug swagger, so I need to atone for this. What are some etrememly gangsta looks? I was thinking about maybe sticking my neck out, pressing my lips together, and squinting my eyez. And should I grab my ballz when I walk in public? Also maybe I should keep a sawed off broomstick under my **** so everyone knows I have a gat? When I deal drugz, I just rely on my boyz if there is a confrontation, now I gott be hard and bad. If my cousin iz impressed he may let me join his gang.
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation
Default Re: Help me with my thuggush poses

how bout you stop dealin drugs and go back to school? and get a real job that wont get you thrown into jail or killed.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
-primetime-

good to have you back...it has been a while since you have made one of these threads...

I would love to know your alias...
Old 03-14-2008, 07:37 PM   #4
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7
I am visiting my cousin next week and he is anxious to see my evolvement from poser to bonafide thug. Just think, if not for him I would still be in prep school but now I run the streets and deal drugz with my boyz. We earn upwords of 2000 per week slingin the stuff, dats more than enough to play for our sweet pad.

But my friendz still clown me for not possessing enough of that thug swagger, so I need to atone for this. What are some etrememly gangsta looks? I was thinking about maybe sticking my neck out, pressing my lips together, and squinting my eyez. And should I grab my ballz when I walk in public? Also maybe I should keep a sawed off broomstick under my **** so everyone knows I have a gat? When I deal drugz, I just rely on my boyz if there is a confrontation, now I gott be hard and bad. If my cousin iz impressed he may let me join his gang.

So you want to look, and act like a thug? Okay....Sag your pants, buy a red rag and keep it haggin from your right back pocket, a red fitted cap, do that Broomstick idea, too. And when you see them say "Suwoop"; they'll know what it means.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:42 PM   #5
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

wait so is this just one of those joke threads again? =\
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:44 PM   #6
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

This dude is one of the best posters.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #7
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix
wait so is this just one of those joke threads again? =\
yeah...he used to make them all the time...

It took me like 3 or 4 threads until I realized that it is just someone's alias messin with us...
Old 03-14-2008, 07:52 PM   #8
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
This dude is one of the best posters.

Wow... I've never really read his posts... but that was good.

We all need to practice our thuggush poses more often.

Those were some good tips.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:57 PM   #9
-primetime-

some of his greatest hits:

What are the 5 things that count most on the streets?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32883
(this one is funny, I didn't know it was a joke alias in this one)

Whit kind of petty crimes can I commit to earn street cred?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44941

I licked 3 men tonite.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45551

Do you run wit a gang?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46445

how can i improve as a poster and still keep my street cred?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48718

Mean mugs or shoulder shrugs???
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49733

My street cred brings all tha thugz to the yard
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58347
Old 03-14-2008, 08:02 PM   #10
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Yes, after extensive research on the subject of "thuggery", I have found that young Americans, many of whom are of African or Hispanic descent, can display acts of "thuggery" by wearing what is called a "grill" accompanied by a "du-rag"

Shooting an old lady, or "popping a cap in they ass", as some like to refer to it, has been shown to increase respect for the "gangster" in question.

Lowering jeans approximately 13.4 inches, such that the top 8.37 inches of the boxer are revealed also induces immediate respect. Carrying an aggressive weopan, such as a gun, or a "gat" will further increase fear of the "gangster"

I wish you well, IversonMelo2K7, "keep it real niggah"
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #11
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

LMAO on the first post.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:56 PM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah it took me a looong time to figure out he was a joke account but now he's one of my favs
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 03:31 AM   #13
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7

posting reminds me a lot of jefferson money... must be the gratuitous use of "z"
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:29 AM   #14
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just wear your hat sideways and say "yo" alot.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #15
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
posting reminds me a lot of jefferson money... must be the gratuitous use of "z"
hmmm...

you may be on to something here...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: