Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2007, 11:35 PM   #31
-primetime-

Default Re: Should Kim Jong Il be eliminated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
o since one person told him to move to france he should.

no since he thinks America is the root of all evil he should...
Old 03-08-2007, 11:39 PM   #32
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
no since he thinks America is the root of all evil he should...

he didnt say that...

religion is the root of all evil in the world.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:41 PM   #33
-primetime-

Quote:
he didnt say that...

religion is the root of all evil in the world.

he basically said tht...

and you are wrong about religion....yeah it is the reason for many of the worlds problems but not "all" of them....

money is more evil than religion
Old 03-09-2007, 11:16 AM   #34
number9baller
Can barely lace up my sneakers

number9baller has an OK reputation so far

I don't know how many people have seen the program(NK something) shown on history channel a few days ago. there is this one scene that makes me want to kill kim jong il myslef if i had a chance to be close to him. i don't care if that would cost my life. it's not that i am from north korea or something and i know that my family will be sad if i'm gone but it's just that i believe that if my life can make a big difference in millions of people' lives, i'd make the sacrifice.

in NK many people are blind because they lack of nutritions(due to the lack of food as we know it) and more and more north koreans are going blind adding the number of the blind population in the country even higher as days go by. well about that scene, when a number of blind north koreans are cured, all of them are put into one big room where they will be waiting for kim jong il's spokesman to remove the eye patches for them. one by one the spokesman and doctor do the task and ask each patient if he/she is able to see. when one patient' eye patches are removed, the first thing that he/she will see is 2 pictures of his/her you-know-who leaders and he/she will cry out something similar to this "thank you so much my leader! now i can see again you are so kind to me. PRAISE THE LEADER! PRAISE THE LEADER! PRAISE THE LEADER! i will work harder to make you happy leader! my families and i will forever praise you!" ... kim jong il is the cause that make those pople go blind and when they're cured they have to thank him. this is what really gets me. it is so humiliating. kim jong il starves his citizens and makes them work for him. when the people go blind they have to sign up and wait for their turn to get the cure which can be years of waiting. and they have to thank him when cured. what kim jong il does is "unhuman" and he doesn't deserve to live. he must die! you guys gotta watch the program and you will get better ideas of what i am talking about. i am campaiginig for war on NK!
number9baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:22 AM   #35
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

number...you dont understand. We can't go around liberating every country with a dictator. It isnt possible.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:35 AM   #36
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Herow of course I should be iriminated Iím peeer ervil!!!
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:48 AM   #37
number9baller
Can barely lace up my sneakers

number9baller has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
number...you dont understand. We can't go around liberating every country with a dictator. It isnt possible.

NK is different. it must be taken care of. no other country in this world operates concentration camp openly like NK. no other dictator in this world is more cruel than kim jong il. not even saddam, not even close. i don't think we should go to war in iran or any other countries. but NK must be "taken care of". i don't care if china, iran and india have 1 million nukes. they're close-to-civilized countries. their citizens are treated the way a human being should be treated. do you see the difference? that is my point.

Last edited by number9baller : 03-09-2007 at 12:35 PM.
number9baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:34 PM   #38
AIR_ball_Jordan
High School JV MVP

AIR_ball_Jordan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by number9baller
NK is different. it must be taken care of. no other country in this world operates concentration camp openly like NK. no other dictator in this world is more cruel than kim jong il. not even saddam, not even close. i don't think we should go to war in iran or any other countries. i don't care if china, iran and india have 1 million nukes. they're close-to-civilized countries. their citizens are treated the way a human being should be treated. do you see the difference? that is my point.

Too bad UN and US is basically funding Kim Jong Il's operation by providing "money and food" to N.Korea.

This is the following pattern that's Kim Jong Il uses:

Spending all the N. Korean resource on military and his personal pleasure
----> Money running slow, people seriously starving ----> blame US for blockade them ---> threathen to use nukes -----> Going into "Six Party Peace Talk" ----> Get more money and food from Japan, US, and S.Korea
----> take credit for give food to people ---> bail out "Six Party Peace Talk" by calling US evil and bully ---> spending all the N.Korean resource on military and his personal pleasure.

and the never ending circle goes on.
AIR_ball_Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:39 PM   #39
apriorist
High School Starter

apriorist has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
most of you on this thread have no idea what you are talking about.

The US needs Kim Jong Il, that's right they NEED Kim Jong Il to be in power and stay a threat as long as possible because it gives them a convenient excuse to keep nearly 100,000 US troops in Korea and Japan.

These troops act as a deterrent to China's military growth and keep the PRC in check making it difficult for them to exert influence in Northeast Asia.

Are you really so simple to believe that NK is a problem? they cant even feed themselves how can they attack anyone?

turn off Fox News and stop believing the BS American press and politicians and then you might see the real truth.

Kim Jong Il and his 'lunacy' is of great benifit to the US.

Typical liberal... blame Fox News for everything. Name one liberal media outlet that says we *need* North Korea? You actually made a good point (I don't entirely agree with it, though), but I don't know why you attacked Fox News. And 'yes' Fox is a conservative news outlet (but the New York Times isn't at all liberal... not at all... really).
apriorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:49 PM   #40
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

North Korea aint doing sh!t. They're China's biatch. Mao's son died on N.Korean soil, so they have neither the permission nor capacity to launch an attack on the States. The mainland wont allow them to do anything so rest your fears.

Taking that into account, if Bush involves us in ANOTHER trilion dollar war, I'd like to see you Repubs complain about the liberals when you're paying taxes and social security out of your ass in 20 years.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: