Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 03-07-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
Hot Shot Rox
Decent playground baller

Hot Shot Rox has decent reputation
Default Bonzi in the Playoffs

Okay, I think it is safe to say that we will end up with the 5th spot in the west. My question is about Bonzi Wells, he is known to be a Spurs killer. Bonzi hasn't playing extremely well and has not been 100% healthy either. Do any of you expect him to step up his game in the playoffs greatly? Lets say if we do end up playing the Spurs in the first round, do you think he will be just as affective as he was last year with Sacremento against the Spurs? I've heard lots of Rox fans on clutchfans.net saying that Bonzi will step up in the playoffs, but I just don't see it happening by the season he has had. Anyways, I just wanted to hear your guys opinions and discussion about this.
Hot Shot Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:32 AM   #2
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Bonzi in the Playoffs

Bonzi is on a contract year again so he will step up come playoff time. He has been quoted on more than one occasion saying how much he thinks about the money he missed in Sac. He didn't have a great season last year, better than this year, but he stepped up big time in the playoffs. I expect to see him in shape by playoff time, he is not as fat when the season started.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:57 PM   #3
Moose

They'll need him come playoff time.... Man this team has soo much power its crazy
Old 03-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #4
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

he's just like robert horry, he steps up alot in the play offs.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: