Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-29-2006, 04:59 AM   #1
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people
Default Newest Laker, Mo Evans....

I'm going to love this guy. Finally, a great trade by Mitch. We got Evans for basically nothing.
This guy is strong, athletic, a solid shooter and a tough defender. He"ll be a perfect fit.

Nice job Mitch.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:12 AM   #2
millencolin735
Decent playground baller

millencolin735 has decent reputation

Damn you bastard you beat me to it I was just about to post this in the main forum and at the last minute decided it would be better suited in the Lakers froum. Oh well good pick up either way, the Lakers needed a good perimeter defender and Maurice is pretty good and not to mention probably the best rebounding 2 gaurd in the league, with a reliable jumper now.
millencolin735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:36 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He also shoots pretty high.

Last year he shot 37% from three point range. I said this too many times but I think he is there to replace Devean George.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:04 PM   #4
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Maurice Evans is a good, versatile defender we need on the perimeter.

What are the details of the deal?
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:40 PM   #5
millencolin735
Decent playground baller

millencolin735 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
Maurice Evans is a good, versatile defender we need on the perimeter.

What are the details of the deal?

The center the Lakers took with the 51st pick(who was picked with the intention of going to Detroit since earlier that morning) for Mo Evans.
millencolin735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:10 PM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What about the other rookie we got from dallas...

i believe his name is JR pinnock.

I looked up his stats and he also looks pretty decent and can be better than von waffles
Old 06-29-2006, 08:09 PM   #7
traditionone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
What about the other rookie we got from dallas...

i believe his name is JR pinnock.

I looked up his stats and he also looks pretty decent and can be better than von waffles

We got J.R. Pinnock, too? Okay, I have to look at the deals the Lakers made.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:18 PM   #8
traditionone

Pinnock appears to be a very athletic kid who can be a really good defender. Not a good three point shooter, but okay midrange game, and he is a good slasher. He's an intriguing prospect. Von Wafer has a cooler name, though.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:22 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
Pinnock appears to be a very athletic kid who can be a really good defender. Not a good three point shooter, but okay midrange game, and he is a good slasher. He's an intriguing prospect. Von Wafer has a cooler name, though.

Pinnock came from Dallas when we traded our future 2nd rounder for them.

Wafer has a cool name i agree. But not worth MAking him a jersey.

He should play longer in the NBDL
Old 06-29-2006, 09:59 PM   #10
traditionone

Von Wafer should start his own cookie company.

Von Wafer's Vanilla Wafers
Old 07-01-2006, 02:07 PM   #11
kobe92
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kobe92 has an OK reputation so far

yesssss mo evans is the spark the Lakers need
kobe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:33 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I want some Wafers now...they arent real but it sounds good..im hungry
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: