Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-02-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people
Default How good is Vladimir Radmanovic?

Could he average 15 ppg as a Lakers starter? Thanks
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:02 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's a Peja but chucks up a lot of shot. I say 12 is more accurate.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:04 PM   #3
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

He's pretty good. I could see him at 15ppg possibly, but his biggest problem is consistancy, he mostly pulls of for 3s in transition and one game he'll name 5 or 6 in a row and then the next game he'll finish 1/7 from 3s. I pretty much feel like that's where his only game is. He occasionally will take it into the paint but he mostly sits our shooting 3s. Really good at it though. He'll also grab a few rebounds for you. I'd say he's more of a very solid 10-12 ppg player.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:05 PM   #4
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

15 ppg is possible.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:12 PM   #5
jjayfive
High School Varsity 6th Man

jjayfive has no real reputation yet.
Default hhhmmm

kobe first option, lamar second option and perhaps vlade 3rd...
jjayfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:13 PM   #6
KWALI
erudite

KWALI has an OK reputation so far

He lacks a position....SF with pretty slow feet on D but wit the CLippers looked like he tried. But for the Lakers I don't see the point......He's Tim Thomas like with the consistency and he's not a tough inside player....they alreasy have Luke Walton...who he only shoots better than and Lamar Odom same thing...

Unless they are gonna go ultra big with KB8 at PG what's teh point of adding a player you have two versions of already?
KWALI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:28 PM   #7
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

If he gets over 32 minutes, 15 ppg is defiantely possible.
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:38 PM   #8
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thers days when he can light it upthen thers days when you don't even notice him on the court, But since where talking about his offence, I think he can average 15 points.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:49 PM   #9
HoosierDaddy13
Kids at the park dunk on me

HoosierDaddy13 has no real reputation yet.

I am gonna be optimistic just like Kobe when he said...

"In his sales presentation on the Lakers' behalf, Bryant offered Radmanovic the lofty prediction that the newest Laker can average 18-20 points next season."

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1200508.php

Btw you had to use that pic as an avatar didn't you??? You're killin' me.
HoosierDaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:24 PM   #10
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he has been very dissapointing IMO. i thought he would be an 18ppg 7 rb guy but he is more of a 12 and 4 type. he is 6th man material i think.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:29 PM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"You look at Vladimir Radmanovic, this guy is cut from stone. As if Michelangelo was reading and a lightening bolt flashed before him."

-- Bill Walton, 2.8.2004
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:31 PM   #12
IGGYIVERSON
High school junior varsity star

IGGYIVERSON has an OK reputation so far

vlad is definitely an improvement for the Lakers.

they still need some serious help playing defense tho.
IGGYIVERSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #13
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Bill Walton's hilarious. Anyway, yes i think Radmanovic can average around 12-14ppg next season since he'd be the main guy off the thin Laker bench.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:35 PM   #14
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I still can't believe yall chose him over Banks. I still think that's a mistake.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:41 PM   #15
rs98762001
Great young streetballer

rs98762001 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I still can't believe yall chose him over Banks. I still think that's a mistake.

Outside shooting is a concern for the Lakers. Someone has to be able to make teams pay for the doubles and triples on Bryant.

But yeah, I agree with you. MLE money would have been better spent on the defensive point guard the Lakers need even worse than a shooter. However, if they find a way to get Duhon or Watson, the Rad signing will look a lot better.
rs98762001 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: